Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 7:49 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
It's too late for me to become an engineer and I'm not smart enough to be a professor. I'm not handsome. 

My ex told me I was spectacular in bed. I'm not sure if she was being sincere or just trying to flatter me.

If society was in fact a landline to social freedom, then we'd all want a token of it. No one can conquer flattery all on their own. A compliment has to come from within, otherwise its all downhill motives from there on in.

Clearly she was telling you to get your mojo with her back on or get beat, a major complex self inferior factor with many girls.. or she just gave up on echoing support back. Just hire our a suit and become someone elses think tank not strip tank, for a while.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 8:40 pm

Empathy wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
It's too late for me to become an engineer and I'm not smart enough to be a professor. I'm not handsome. 

My ex told me I was spectacular in bed. I'm not sure if she was being sincere or just trying to flatter me.

If society was in fact a landline to social freedom, then we'd all want a token of it. No one can conquer flattery all on their own. A compliment has to come from within, otherwise its all downhill motives from there on in.

Clearly she was telling you to get your mojo with her back on or get beat, a major complex self inferior factor with many girls.. or she just gave up on echoing support back. Just hire our a suit and become someone elses think tank not strip tank, for a while.

I didn't understand any of that :?

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 6:47 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:

Yeah.. best stick to counting sheep in the not so near future i think. 8)

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 7:21 pm

Empathy wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

Yeah.. best stick to counting sheep in the not so near future i think. 8)

Counting sheep is about right. I'll probably never get laid again. I had one chance with one girl and I blew it.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 2:06 am

I'm sure you will find someone else and you will need the experience you have from previous relationships.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 2:20 am