Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

xXRenazonXx
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Feb 2017, 2:57 pm

Hi, guys! I'm back, and I wanna say thank you for the kind messages! I read them all, and I really appreciate it, so if you wanna talk some more, we can! I have a lot to say, so any questions are welcome.

I got the results for my evaluation today and she said a lot of things. She said I have above average intelligence, borderline gifted, but I also have really slow processing. She said I may get a form to get me extra help because I need a bit more time to take information in.

She also said I have Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, and some possible... processing disorder I wanna say? I don't remember, but I feel like it started with a "C" or something. ANYWAY...

The big reveal. She went over everything I've said and what she's seen of me, and she said it isn't likely I have autism. I wouldn't mind either way, but I geuss it's nice to know. I'll be fine, no worries! But I WILL stay. I still have a few "autism-like" symptoms, plus I feel like it would be nice to just stay here and meet you all. I hope this doesn't sound mean or anything, I can never really tell...

I'll be back soon! Byeeeeee~

mauloch_baal
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Feb 2017, 6:08 pm

Maybe sensory processing disorder?

xXRenazonXx
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Mar 2017, 9:11 pm

mauloch_baal wrote:
Maybe sensory processing disorder?

I feel like that has something to do with it, it takes me a moment to process certain things, mostly visual stuff, so I have to get a good long look or else it won't really "click"
(I can elaborate if you like, I may be on more often now)

She also said it's very likely I have Bipolar Disorder, which would explain a whole lot as well, hehe :lol: