Dying from heart damage. Very painful.

Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 7:26 pm

Sarahsmith wrote:
The nurse said I wasn't getting the right type of xray. I don't know if it's worth getting it if the last doctor I was talking to said I'm toast.

It's your life, that is priceless. Get a second opinion and whatever tests you need.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 7:30 pm

There's a pretty song called "Sarah Smile," sung by Hall and Oates. Ever heard it?

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 7:47 pm

kraftiekortie is right Sarah, you need to smile. Music always brings me joy, I hope it does the same for you!

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 7:59 pm

Smiling yet?

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 10:58 am

Thanks for the music I needed that.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 11:23 am

Are you feeling better?

It's true: sometimes music does work better than words.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 7:10 pm

Sorry you are going through alone, I know how you feel a little bit, when I get bad panic attacks, I feel like I can't breathe right & my heart going explode out of my chest.

Sarah, you should have a physical & get blood work done. I need a physical too.

slw1990
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 9:15 pm

I agree with others that it might be from anxiety, but to still get tested. I remember when I was in high school I had really bad anxiety. It actually felt like I might have been having heart problems because I would always feel weak, was short of breath, felt numb and had chest pains. My heart would also get a fluttering feeling. If you have similar symptoms to these it could possibly be from stress.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 9:23 pm

slw1990 wrote:
I agree with others that it might be from anxiety, but to still get tested. I remember when I was in high school I had really bad anxiety. It actually felt like I might have been having heart problems because I would always feel weak, was short of breath, felt numb and had chest pains. My heart would also get a fluttering feeling. If you have similar symptoms to these it could possibly be from stress.

Yeah, I get the same issues with my heart and chest. The fluttering is always unpleasant and alarming.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 9:37 pm

Don't listen to your doctor, doctors can be WRONG! Get a second opinion. It maybe a bad panic attack or you are getting asthma.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2017, 9:30 pm

Can we get an update, how are you doing?

Something upbeat to lift your spirits. Just clap along and be happy. :D

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 3:21 pm

To be honest i've been in much better shape before. Last night I found it difficult to breathe. Felt like I was choking. I miss my original not screwed up body.

I've been taking it easy so I don't have trouble breathing. Now it's just one of my nieghbours stressing me out cause he likes to communicate and today made things personal, making me feel wierd and uncomfortable and feel down. Just when I was begining to not give a s**t about what people think, he went ahead and made things pretty real. Like most people on the spectrum I hate having to deal with people. And myself. Just want to be alone.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 3:36 pm

I kind of would like to run to a different location that isn't a building full of people like I live in now but I have free wifi and cable here. And i'm afraid if I live alone i'll accidentaly burn the place down or something. I'm considering a group home. I dunno this place is pretty peaceful it's just that guy made me feel uncomfortable today. My boundary was crossed and I don't feel as confident as before.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 3:41 pm

Hopefully i'm just reading into things. I hope it won't happen again.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 3:43 pm

What did the guy say to you?

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 5:19 pm

Oh I'd rather not say. It was not that big of a deal. I just don't like dealing with people when they overstep boundaries.

He just made me uncomfortable thats all i'll say.