Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 2:56 pm

racheypie666 wrote:
Her house sinks down to death,
And her course leads to the shades.
All who go to her cannot return
And find again the paths of life.

Give me several hours to find my computer and do some things.
I shall draw this. :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 3:24 pm

^^What's it from? :o

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 3:33 pm

^Proverbs, I believe.

Been in my head all day.

:skull:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 3:42 pm

Intrusive moonlight
illuminates the ugliness
Black wings aren't taking flight
but the sky is dyed gray

Stricken by rain of the blood of grief
A drop of a withering flower
Cradled in the darkness, it falls ...

At the end of the earth
The dark black sun is swallowed,
sinking into a deep crimson sea
for eternity, forever

Even if this body fades away
Even if its a fate that goes to ruin
Only this "Memory" of loving You,
Shows to me the proof that
no matter how many times I am reborn, I am me.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 5:50 am

^ From?

Adams erste Frau. Nimm dich in acht vor ihren schönen Haaren,
Vor diesem Schmuck, mit dem sie einzig prangt.
Wenn sie damit den jungen Mann erlangt,
So läßt sie ihn so bald nicht wieder fahren.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 12:37 pm

^^Clare's Song/Kioku, from Claymore.

Even if you have no idea what's going on, you might like the video anyway. [Even though I don't like the Claymore anime and only listen to the soundtrack or read the manga, which is freaking awesome.]

I can sing many Japanese songs.

By the way, if you want to read Claymore, I can send you the link to read it online. In the Claymore world, female warriors [named after their broadswords] fight monsters called Yoma. It tells the twisty, complex tale of Clare, who, as a child, loved the most powerful Claymore of them all, Teresa, and chronolgues Clare's quest for revenge after Teresa's shocking death.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 6:11 pm

Here's Teresa's song:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 6:19 pm

Also, there's something really beautiful I want to share. When Clare refers to her love for Teresa or vice versa, they use the word 'Ai'. If used in a certain way, that word basically means 'unconditional love'. In the series, there are these twin goddesses of love also called Teresa and Clare, and the characters were named after them. I have a theory that the goddesses incarnated as the characters to save the world. [It's just a theory, mind.]

Here they are:

Also, I love love love this picture:

Girls' love yeah! :D 8) Teresa and Clare's love is one of my favourite love stories ever.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 7:01 pm

Thank you for the music. I like your theory on the twin goddesses too, they seem a very cool concept.

How's your own love story coming along, the one you'd been working on but never been able to finish?
Is it linked to real life in some way?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 7:02 pm

You're welcome! :)

I haven't started it over again yet; I'm close to finishing this funny other story, so I'll finish that first.
It's not linked to real life; only my daydreams. :lol:

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 5:44 pm

Mon amour, je sais que tu m'aimes aussi
Tu as besoin de moi, tu as besoin de moi dans ta vie
Tu ne peux vivre sans moi
Et je mourrais sans toi
Je tuerais pour toi

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 5:56 pm

^Very nice! 8)

I'm about to start on the love story [which, by the way, is called The Tale of The Star Child and The Half Wing]. I'm thinking of trying it entirely in the 2nd Person perspective. I've never done that before.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 1:05 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 1:11 pm

^That is a very beautiful painting. What is it from or who made it? 8)

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 1:32 pm

^ Howard Pyle, The Mermaid.

It's like a little moment stolen outside time.
Everything in the painting is liminal. The moon (or sun), the worlds above and below the water, the sailor between life and death. There's a strength and a stillness there, between them, and a sense of moving upward, of course, from the placement of the figures, leaping fish, movement of the water etc.

Mermaids must have mad upper body strength :lol:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 1:34 pm

^I thought the same.

It must be the strength in their fish tails. :lol: