Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 11:52 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
If he's not on them,maybe he should be.A good round of antipsychotics for his wire tapping paranoia. :D Something to help him sleep so he won't be twitting,um,tweeting all night into the wee hours when decent people should be asleep.

It might seem worse if there wasn't all that Russian paranoia.

So when I wake up early sometimes around 3am and post, that makes me an indecent person? 8O

Yes,terribly so.lol
The dude is an old codger,they need a good nights sleep to function well.And a good slug of prune juice before bed so he stays regular.They get cranky otherwise. :D
Sure hope all that Russian paranoia dosent get the We Love Russia YouTube channel blocked.The Russian trucks in extreme conditions is cool.
I'm also an artist,the only time I stayed up for nights on end was when I wasn't medicated.But many artists do have mental conditions that prevent sleep.Touched by Fire is a good read.
Nothing wrong with being up late if it's for a good reason.I was walking the dogs in the snowy woods around midnight last night.But tweeting....nope,that doesn't seem constructive.Maybe he's on Ambien and has no memory of doing it.lolol

As I'm an insomniac - as many Aspies are - I end up being a night owl, too. That's when I hit the keyboard with my mostly short fiction. But I'm certainly not spewing lunacy across Twitter at three in the morning!

I've had trouble with sleep since childhood.Sometimes I also wind up burning the midnight oil.It is a nice quiet time for creativity,music,reading or just sitting outside listening to crickets and looking for shooting stars.Beats laying in bed trying to nod off or tweeting madly while groggy and sleep deprived.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 11:57 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
If he's not on them,maybe he should be.A good round of antipsychotics for his wire tapping paranoia. :D Something to help him sleep so he won't be twitting,um,tweeting all night into the wee hours when decent people should be asleep.

So when I wake up early sometimes around 3am and post, that makes me an indecent person? 8O

Yes,terribly so.lol
The dude is an old codger,they need a good nights sleep to function well.And a good slug of prune juice before bed so he stays regular.They get cranky otherwise. :D
Sure hope all that Russian paranoia dosent get the We Love Russia YouTube channel blocked.The Russian trucks in extreme conditions is cool.
I'm also an artist,the only time I stayed up for nights on end was when I wasn't medicated.But many artists do have mental conditions that prevent sleep.Touched by Fire is a good read.
Nothing wrong with being up late if it's for a good reason.I was walking the dogs in the snowy woods around midnight last night.But tweeting....nope,that doesn't seem constructive.Maybe he's on Ambien and has no memory of doing it.lolol

As I'm an insomniac - as many Aspies are - I end up being a night owl, too. That's when I hit the keyboard with my mostly short fiction. But I'm certainly not spewing lunacy across Twitter at three in the morning!

I've had trouble with sleep since childhood.Sometimes I also wind up burning the midnight oil.It is a nice quiet time for creativity,music,reading or just sitting outside listening to crickets and looking for shooting stars.Beats laying in bed trying to nod off or tweeting madly while groggy and sleep deprived.

I have to wonder if there is a correlation between insomnia, and the high number of Aspies and probably Aspies in the arts.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 12:00 am

I typically get to bed around 3, usually at the earliest midnight. Daylight savings time is eating into my compulsive work.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 12:04 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Yes,terribly so.lol

I have to wonder if there is a correlation between insomnia, and the high number of Aspies and probably Aspies in the arts.

Seems likely,many good ideas have their start in the late hours.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 12:27 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

As a "probably Aspie" I'd vouch for the insomnia hypothesis

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 12:31 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

As a "probably Aspie" I'd vouch for the insomnia hypothesis

That's my thought.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 1:06 am

I go to bed on time and fall asleep fast. But I wake up after 1-3 hours for awhile, fall back asleep and repeat the process. Bedtime interneting is done in bed with phone. Like now.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 12:01 pm

Trump's late night Twitter rampages are the result of a horribly,horribly enlarged prostrate.He suffers from frequent urination and a slow stream.So he tweets while he is on the throne.He sits down so his hands are free.So every time a Trump tweet his the net in the wee hours,you know the Commander in Chief is taking a whizz.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 5:09 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Trump's late night Twitter rampages are the result of a horribly,horribly enlarged prostrate.He suffers from frequent urination and a slow stream.So he tweets while he is on the throne.He sits down so his hands are free.So every time a Trump tweet his the net in the wee hours,you know the Commander in Chief is taking a whizz.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! !! !! !