Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Shanghaibound
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Feb 2017, 4:25 am

I feel emotionally drained.

I have been working had on my dream job for the past four years, and I feel it slipping away from me. It started as a small project and it got larger and larger, and now I have more people supporting me than ever, but I still feel like I have no one at all. I work a lot, but people call me lazy and a bum because I am always asking others for money. The problems have been constant, but they seem to have really gotten bad in the last few months.

There has been this guy on another continent stalking me. He has been writing about me in his blogs and following me in chats and on message boards. He has contacted my friends and family and told them things that just aren't true. This man has lied about me for months and I just don't know how to deal with him to get him to leave me alone. I even quit my job because I thought it would make him stop, but him and is friends continued to attack my family. I had to finally just leave and now I am going to another country to escape problems he has caused with me and my family.

The worst part is that no one appreciates me. Whenever I see my friends and the people I work for they just make fun of me. They call me fat, they say that I don't know what I am talking about with politics, they call me a pedophile because of things my stalker has wrote about me online and they make fun of a slight thing where my eyes are sorta further apart than normal. I try to not let it get to me but it hurts, you know? I don't know if I am venting or looking for advice at this point, but thank you for letting me have this forum to speak out when I cannot on my own.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 6:35 am

I'm very sorry that you are going through this, and, I can only imagine the toll it must be taking on you and your mind. I don't know where you are located, or, if you are aware, but, the actions this person is taking against you is considered a crime and punishable by law, here, in the US. I would suggest doing some research on what your rights are, and what type of action you can take, to stop this person from harming you, your family, your mental well-being and your life.

I hope things take a turn for the better, soon. I also hope you have support, someone to talk to about the predicament that you are contending with. Best wishes to you, Shanghaibound.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 6:51 am

Did these people actually know you?

Frankly, I don't listen to people on the internet who have nothing else on their minds than being idiots on it.