would you rather go out or have people over at your house?

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Ssmith25
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Feb 2017, 6:11 pm

When I first divorced I made the mistake of asking a man over to my house instead of going out on a date as I felt more relaxed to get to know him at my house, and when he was at my house I realised he assumed that if I invited him to my house he thought I wanted to sleep with him. When I told him I didn't want to he even said why did you invite me to your house for if you don't?

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2017, 9:50 pm

I would much rather go out because I am home 95% of the time and it is boring. I get uncomfortable when other people are in my house, which is very rarely anyway. I worry that the place is too dirty or they see my collections and think I'm weird, or that I'm spoiled and selfish because I have so many things. I can't be myself in front of them. When I go out with other other people I don't usually stay with them either until it's time to leave. I find it very boring and uncomfortable being with them so I wander off by myself the first chance I get, or I can't keep up with what the rest of the group is doing. If I try to say something or make conversation they don't listen to me at all. I mostly only go out with one of my parents or a friend of mine a couple of times a week now instead of going out with groups of people.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 2:23 pm

I rather go out. I get too many disruptions at home from my family. Going to the library or a restaurant is good for me :D