About the time I met Necrophiliac (A gloomy life story)

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
Raven
Raven

21 Mar 2017, 4:51 am

This is a really gloomy and personal story from when i was at a rough point in my life. I was hesitant on sharing it here at first, but I thought that i should to explain the reason why I've been asking questions about me going on SSI and everything else. This happened quite a while ago and I am trying to work things out now.
Just remember that there's a huge difference between someone committing suicide and someone being thrown out on the streets and left for dead (or for a creepy guy to take away..)

Here's a video of me talking about what happened:

here’s what happened if you don’t wanna watch the video:
This is a very long story however….
and just remember, there’s a huge difference between suicide and someone being thrown out on the streets and left for dead.

My parents made me get a job back in october of 2013, when i was 17 years old, and soon after i started it, i hated it. It was too stressful and overwhelming. I really want to quit, but my mother kept making me keep the job (me and my parents are not close at all in case you’re wondering). Eventually the job got so stressful. my boss cut me down to 10 hours a week but it was still stressful. It eventually lead to me cutting my wrist and i even attempted suicide back in August of 2014, which obviously wasn’t successful.

However, I’m not suicidal anymore, I just don’t fear death at all. For example, if i ever ended up homeless and out on the streets with out any insulin (I have type 1 diabetes too) and had no way to get insulin, I wouldn’t freak out at all. I would just accept it and end up dying.

Even though the attempt didn’t work, I still hated working the job and in 2015, i started telling my parents that i was going to runaway forever with a truck driver from online and never come back (even though if i did, what would happen is i would end up homeless and far away and have no way to get any insulin because my parents get it for me. then i would eventually faint and die and be buried in the cemetery as a john doe, but i honestly didn’t care). BUT i am trying to avoid that as you all should know since i applied for SSI.

In december of 2015, i finally got the guts to quit my job because my parents were going to be taking me on a roadtrip to florida. I didn’t tell my parents though. In January of 2016, we left and went on the roadtrip to florida. we stopped for a night in Louisville Kentucky, which eventually lead to me and my parents getting into an argument (i explain this more in the video) and then they found out that i quit my job. My mom, being the controlling witch that she is, then kicked me out of the house and told me “you will not be living with us while you’re sitting around our house doing nothing! we’re kicking you out!”

I called her a b*tch and gave her a finger (very justifiably based on the situation) Then i left the hotel room and left all of my insulin behind on purpose, because i wasn’t going to need it if i was eventually going to run out and die while i’m living on the streets anyway.

It was cold in Louisville Kentucky that night so i wanted to go further south. so i messaged a man on grindr who gave me a ride to the greyhound bus station. The furthest south i could go/afford was Atlanta Georgia, so i bought a one way ticket to Atlanta and got on it and left.

Hours later, the bus stopped in Chattanooga Tennessee, and my parents finally called. both of them were worried (even though i’ve been gone for 12 whole hours by that time) and they asked me where i was, and i told them i was in Chattanooga. They apologized for kicking me out and then they came to get me, and i got off the bus at Chattanooga.

While i was waiting at Chattanooga, I thought about everything and then eventually thought that there was absolutely no point in me going back with my parents. I can’t hold a job at all, all of my conditions make it too stressful and overwhelming (i have autism adhd, and more stuff too). So i got on grindr, and looked for a guy who could take me a truck stop or something so i could run away further south.

While i was on grindr, i found a guy who messaged me and told me i was attractive. We texted each other then we called each other and talked on my phone while i was at the bus station. I asked him if he could give me a ride to a truck stop, he was really curious on why i wanted to go there, and then i just explained everything that was going on to him.

He then seemed to get sexually excited, and was asking me “how long is going to take you to die of no insulin?” which seemed kinda weird how interested he was in that. I told him it would take 2-4 days, but by that point i was already feeling really sick and my stomach was churning (i never felt that feeling before in my life)

He then explained to me that he was a necrophiliac, and that it was his sexual fantasy to take a boy home and have the boy die in his arms and then he would get to keep the boy's dead body and have sex with it. I honestly thought that seemed kinda creepy, but I didn’t really care at all. I told him i was at the bus station and that he could come pick me up, and if he wanted me to die at his house so he can keep my body and have sex with it, then i was ok with it.

He then said he was on his way. After we hung up, I called back my mom and told her not to come to the bus station in Chattanooga because i wasn’t going to be there, BUT she tried talking me out of it and i explained to her that i couldn’t hold a job because it’s too stressful and overwhelming, then she said:
“You don’t have to get a job! you have autism and ADHD! you can get on SSI! we’ll help you! Please don’t leave”

^and in all honesty, if it wasn’t for her saying that, I would have NEVER came back at all and I definitely would not be here typing this right now.

However, right after i got off the phone with her, the necrophiliac man showed up at the bus station (he was even creepier in person….) I told him i changed my mind and didnt want to go with him, but he kept trying to talk me into it and kept telling me, “don’t worry, i got something for you that will make you go fast and will not make it hurt at all”. I kept telling him No and eventually, one waitress who worked at the bus station walked over to us and told him to get out or else she’d call security. He then left.

The waitress was able to tell i was really sick, and she seemed really concerned that i had no insulin with me, but i told her my parents were on their way to pick me up. She got me some cups of water and i felt better after i drank them (water helps flush poisons in your body that are created from not having any insulin for a while)

I then started feeling better and recorded video outside the bus station:

^that’s me at the Chattanooga bus station about an hour after the necrophiliac man left.

my parents came and got me, we left and continued our trip to florida.

Where am I at now?

some really messed up stuff happened in 2016. We decided that i couldn’t live with my parents anymore and now i’m living in an apartment that my parents are paying for. I applied for SSI but it’s taking a very long time for me to get approved. My parents are paying the rent right now, but they told me that after the lease expires, they will not get me a new one, therefor, i will end up homeless after and will have no way to get insulin and i will be on the streets wandering aimlessly until i collapse and all my organs will shut down.

My parents understand that that is exactly what will happen but they kinda seemed to have given up. They have to keep paying the lease because if they don’t their credit will be ruined. I should also probably mention that they are not my biological parents either, and that is also another reason why we aren’t close… but i really don't care at all though.

In all honesty, I’m not afraid of death or dying. It’s natural and it’s part of life. I can’t hold a job because it’s too stressful and overwhelming. However, I am trying to prevent it obviously. im looking for a new family (a man or a couple/2 men who’ll share their home and life with me and keep me off the streets and out of the graves). But to be completely honest, i have had no luck in finding that yet, but i will keep trying until im literally in the graves.

I posted videos about it on youtube for it here:

and here:

Unless I get approved for SSI or unless i find a man or couple who will take me, my future is being homeless for a couple days and then ending up dead. I’m doing everything i can to stop that from happening. But if it does happen, then it happens and i'm cool with it. Just don't blame me because i did EVERYTHING i could.
But i am pretty sure i'll figure something else out by then.
i am trying to give it a more happy ending.