Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Mudboy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 8:55 pm

I used to utilize a laundry service and have a maid come three times a week. Now that I am retired, I can't afford it, so it is a problem for me.

fjoois
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jul 2019, 2:43 pm

Business processes are the actions that create a product or service for a consumer, require automation from their participants, which will allow achieving better results in a shorter period of time. And this will mean an income increase and an increase in the living standards for both the business https:r and his employees. As for me, you should not regret the money spent on such operations. After all, you will get great benefits in the future.

Last edited by B19 on 14 Nov 2019, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.: spammer

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 8:56 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I suck at cleaning.

I realize its utility, though.

Cleaning has a utility, but it is overrated

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 9:11 pm

Here wrote:
Anybody use natural cleaning products? It's sometimes found that the well....toxic cleaners clean better than natural cleaners. The cleaning products applying "oxygen-based cleaning" are a favorite.

It's said that 'fresh-air' and sunshine are the true natural deodorizers! Spring cleaning anybody?

Sometimes, I have one I like called Green Works, it claims its naturally derived and it smells good works great for cleaning the tub or when I want to clean the counters in the bathroom and kitchen more thoroughly than just using a soapy rag. I use pine sol for the toilet and mopping the floor it does have pine but not sure all the ingredients are natural, I've always liked the smell and it seems to work well. I did get a generic version and it didn't quite smell the same so I didn't like it.

I mostly just care if a cleaning product is effective and not to expensive, and isn't noticeable fumy/toxic and just smells nice. As for personal care products though I mostly use natural stuff though some shampoo I use isn't entirely natural but has natural ingredients.

I also prefer dawn dish soap, I've never found one that works as well...I have thought of trying some natural dish soap, but just not sure it would work as well as the dawn.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 9:23 pm

Here wrote:
Anybody find themselves picking-up books, newspapers, and other miscellaneous items from tables, and shelves in order to dust-off surfaces?

Sometimes, or if I am not up to it I just dust as best I can around the objects that are sitting on the surface.

aspieprincess123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Jul 2019, 9:46 am

Doing housework and cleaning was always my weak point.

I live in chaos my partner absolute clean and ordered. For a while when we brought our house I went lazy and pretty much let him do everything now it's made fair with a cleaning and housework rota where we both have tasks the only exception is that he cleans the fish tank as I'm no good at it.

Though as a treat I do dress in my french maid outfit and do my chores lol.