Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2017, 10:01 pm

MushroomPrincess wrote:
Sure, I think she could be trans. I think she probably isn't, but what difference does it make?

She's not. I'm fairly certain of this.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2017, 10:16 pm

MushroomPrincess wrote:
Sure, I think she could be trans. I think she probably isn't, but what difference does it make?

Let's just say if it was Melania, it would be all over the news.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2017, 10:19 pm

Chronos wrote:
MushroomPrincess wrote:

Certain, huh? You've seen her naked? And what about that Adams Apple thing? I have to say that is weird if she has one.

And if she is trans, just be open about it since there is supposed to be nothing wrong with it. Jenner came out and it was no big deal.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2017, 11:57 am

^^If there is

Quote:
nothing wrong
with being trans why is it funny/a joke? I figure that you are not a fan, but I don't get this humor, maybe its a cultural thing.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2017, 12:09 pm

nurseangela wrote:
MushroomPrincess wrote:

Let's just say if it was Melania, it would be all over the news.

Why would something as insignificant as a body part be on the news?

Oh I forgot Tabloids reduce women to their body parts:

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2017, 3:34 pm

ehymw wrote:
I don't believe Michelle Obama is a man or any similar garbage.

But what is going on in this photo?

https://www.google.com/search?q=michell ... mmqktHi_PM:

Mound of Venus.

Or underwear malfunction.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 3:24 am

nurseangela wrote:
Chronos wrote:
MushroomPrincess wrote:

Certain, huh? You've seen her naked? And what about that Adams Apple thing? I have to say that is weird if she has one.

And if she is trans, just be open about it since there is supposed to be nothing wrong with it. Jenner came out and it was no big deal.

Pre-op transexuals who still have male genitalia will wear a gaff or would "tuck"...a method where the testes are shoved up inside the body cavity and the penis is taped flat between the legs. Both of these methods would prevent the presence of a visible bulge. Even if the tape were to come undone, the contour of the bulge in this photo is wrong for male genitalia.

I'm fairly confident that this is merely the material bunching up or a long menstrual pad that has shoved forward.

As for an Adam's Apple, both males and females have this, but it's typically more prominent in males. I've seen females with some very apparent Adam's Apples, but I don't think Michelle Obama's is particularly so. Her neck is just a normal female variation with less subcutaneous fat, which makes the internal structures slightly more apparent.