Will second that! :)

Enjoy your new adventure and enjoy your cider! hehe

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 8:31 am

All hail the Frozen Yogurt! :hail:
:P

Also, congratulations on the new apartment. 8)

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 10:09 am

Thank you guys :heart:

That's a beautiful sunset or sunrise :sunny: I don't know if there is any way of knowing which one it is.

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 10:40 am

Froya wrote:
Thank you guys :heart:

That's a beautiful sunset or sunrise :sunny: I don't know if there is any way of knowing which one it is.

Hey :) As a guess i would say sunrise as the clouds in the background to the far left are lower than that of the hills low over the water, indicative of cooler air as the ambient air and water temp has not yet risen to disperse the cool air water fog..... Maybe :shrug:

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 10:56 am

^Wow, I'm impressed :)

Interesting. I also thought sunrise, but that was just because it looked like some of the photos of sunrises I have taken. This one for example. Taken on an early morning fishing trip.

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 11:01 am

Kraftie might know? He is a weather expert! :)

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 11:02 am

It's a midnight sun, so technically it might be neither. Or both. :?

Either way,

Uncle wrote:
As a guess i would say sunrise as the clouds in the background to the far left are lower than that of the hills low over the water, indicative of cooler air as the ambient air and water temp has not yet risen to disperse the cool air water fog..... Maybe

impressive. :hail:

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 11:35 am

racheypie666 wrote:

Either way,

Uncle wrote:
As a guess i would say sunrise as the clouds in the background to the far left are lower than that of the hills low over the water, indicative of cooler air as the ambient air and water temp has not yet risen to disperse the cool air water fog..... Maybe

Trust you to pick the poles! lol If you were a ''normal'' person we would have had the answer! But noooooo, you got to do it the aspie way!

Ah, epiphany. If its a pic of the midnight sun taken at the poles, then wouldn't the photographer be waiting for the sun to hit the point of midnight therefore still waiting for the sun to rise!? :nerdy:

Damn... possible floor. She may have clicked late and took the pic 1 second past midnight :evil:

Where did the pic come from Rachel? It may have an original RAW file that will have times, settings and dates .. Or a jpeg with the info????????

I NEED to know now!! ! lol

Now look what you done! :bom: lol

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 11:56 am

Ha ha, that would mean it's neither a sunset or a sunrise, OR it can be both :mrgreen:

(I have to concentrate now, I'm on my last cider. I keep getting these ideas for what to post, and then I say to myself "would you post this if you where sober? I don't know, maybe (probably not :lol: ) and then I delete it)

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 11:59 am

Nice picture all the same. :)

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 12:03 pm

Uncle wrote:
racheypie666 wrote:

Either way,

Uncle wrote:

Trust you to pick the poles! lol If you were a ''normal'' person we would have had the answer! But noooooo, you got to do it the aspie way!

Ah, epiphany. If its a pic of the midnight sun taken at the poles, then wouldn't the photographer be waiting for the sun to hit the point of midnight therefore still waiting for the sun to rise!? :nerdy:

Damn... possible floor. She may have clicked late and took the pic 1 second past midnight :evil:

Where did the pic come from Rachel? It may have an original RAW file that will have times, settings and dates .. Or a jpeg with the info????????

Hahaha :mrgreen:

This may complicate matters or it may resolve them; the pic was a still from a youtube video:

A timelapse, so there may be times, and other clues :lol:

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 12:09 pm

racheypie666 wrote:
Uncle wrote:
racheypie666 wrote:

Either way,

Uncle wrote:

Hahaha :mrgreen:

This may complicate matters or it may resolve them; the pic was a still from a youtube video:

A timelapse, so there may be times, and other clues :lol:

I know! I already found it! :evil:

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 12:18 pm

^ :lol:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 12:35 pm

Hiya! It's nice that you get your own thread now, too! :D

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII