Page 3 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2017, 1:54 pm

...Oh , thank you , AB , I just left another phone message mistakenly thinking you hadn't put this up , I'm sorry - I do have - as of now - access on my limited but handy phone - obviously - and WiFi , at least for maybe not much longer now .
Yes , I have just had my stuff go bye bye over and over again :o , and , tho I appear to be improving now - I am cut off from everything , and , when I go I seem to face just being " Well , there " back out on the street to the same old stuff (supposedly able to go back to the crappie .
And , for self-pity ,, there's how much is amputated , is gone now :cry: ...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 1:34 pm

...The big wound on my right remnant-foot :cry: I guess has literally mended the opening , but it is still very much red & exposed , showing under-skin - whatever you call it , the red tissue beneath :( .
I have gotten little learning to walk again therapy , partly from my being tired sometimes and partly because the staff here were repeating something from the hospital of " keep your weight off your right " - How else am I supposed to walk ? Hop ?
Also , to drain/heal my right , there's a foam- type thing wrapped onto the no-skin part with a tube coming out leading to a machine , to suck out bad fluids into it . It's rather a ball and chain .
It was described as " to save your foot " and I suppose it would and that's good .
I wonder what I'm going to do when I'm out of here. though :( .
The problem with my SSDI money that I mentioned?? worked itself out , but now there:SS a problem with how to get the monthly minutes card for this as it runs out this week . It's how to get the card , not the money .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 5:48 pm

You should contact Social Security, and tell them your situation.

And give the address of the place you're in now. If you happen to leave the place, and go into the SRO, you can go in to the post office, and do a "forward my mail" form.

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 7:37 pm

ASS-P wrote:
I have gotten little learning to walk again therapy , partly from my being tired sometimes and partly because the staff here were repeating something from the hospital of " keep your weight off your right " - How else am I supposed to walk ? Hop ?.

Do you still have your crutch? If you use it under your left arm, and put your weight on it when you move your right leg forward that should keep your weight off of the healing foot. (I use a cane for a bad left leg/hip).

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 May 2017, 11:04 am

Make sure you never tell the physical therapy people you can't because you're tired. They'll start documenting that you are refusing PT and if you stop making progress, they will put you out of the nursing home before you're ready to go.

The thing for the drainage is called a wound vac and it does exactly what you said, sucks out all the drainage.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 5:14 pm

...Yeah , medivac is what they call the wound--sucker-upper The not-being-able-to actually access the SSDI was patched up , it's okay now . However...

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2017, 9:48 pm

...The immediate problem with my needing to get a new minutes card for this phone and fitful Internet is resolved , for now , but is still
where am I going to go/when I'm discharged from here :( ?

And getting around. wheeling around in the store I was in it was uncomfortable . The thought , too , or never or almost lying down in the grass again :cry: .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 8:19 pm

...If I'm just deposited at the door of the crappie , when release - I didn't much like it anyway .
I'd have a teensy bit of money saved up - , if I stayed in the crappie , spend it on what ?
What could I get/
even lug to the place ?
And , I wonder if walking around barefoot in the rather dirty crappie had any contribution to the gangrene then amputation :cry: .

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 May 2017, 11:30 am

ASS-P wrote:
...If I'm just deposited at the door of the crappie , when release - I didn't much like it anyway .
I'd have a teensy bit of money saved up - , if I stayed in the crappie , spend it on what ?
What could I get/
even lug to the place ?
And , I wonder if walking around barefoot in the rather dirty crappie had any contribution to the gangrene then amputation :cry: .

No, what caused your gangrene and amputation is uncontrolled blood sugar, gangrene is what happens when your sugar is not checked and controlled with diet and/or medication.

Also, the fecal matter that may have been on clothing or bed sheets could have contributed. But the majority of the blame is your diabetes.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 10:23 pm

...I may be recovering somewhat , and it may be a comfortable rut . to lie in bed when this is working and the TV is going , but I still could use help in the situation here , and , I wonder about how my ambulatory-ness will be upon getting out , they seem to be rather ignoring me improving my walking .
Of course the diabetes is a factor but the poster above hasn't seem the crappie...
If anyone was , possibly inclined to call or visit me - I'm in an easily findable part of San Francisco - you could PM me to ask .
I could use some help in getting my mail and other items , that I could use to make things better for me and prepare to get out .
Please ?

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 May 2017, 10:28 pm

There should be a social worker at the facility who can help you do that, so tell an aide you need help. I doubt anyone lives close enough to help, since you've requested help for other things before and nobody was close enough.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 11:29 pm

SOB! :cry: :cry: :cry:
I JUST LOST A NEARLY-COMPLETED REPLY! :cry:
I tend to doubt they'd help much . Please , could someone help , please ?
Please ?
It's not about money - I have ample and much more for what I'd get .

Omniel"]There should be a social worker at the facility who can help you do that, so tell an aide you need help. I doubt anyone lives close enough to help, since you've requested help for other things before and nobody was close enough.[/quote]
:evil:

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 11:36 pm

ASS-P wrote:
SOB! :cry: :cry: :cry:
I JUST LOST A NEARLY-COMPLETED REPLY! :cry:
I tend to doubt they'd help much . Please , could someone help , please ?
Please ?
It's not about money - I have ample and much more for what I'd get .

Omniel"]There should be a social worker at the facility who can help you do that, so tell an aide you need help. I doubt anyone lives close enough to help, since you've requested help for other things before and nobody was close enough.

:evil:[/quote]

Unfortunately I am not in your area so am unable to help. But if a social worker can't help, and you have some funds, you might be able to hire a personal assistant or currier to get your mail and other items for you.