Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 8:34 pm

Why is it that people can reply to my post, but nobody reply to me in The Haven forum, I only get one reply or 0 reply. I have no one to turn to, I talk to a couple of people online & living here in my town, but they are too busy to talk. I can't handle things anymore! I'm crying too much. I Hate living in my apartment & I Hate myself. I can go very mentally crazy, cuz I can't handle things. There are too much pressure in life, I'm so stress, I'm so overwhelmed & I can be my worst enemy. It's very hard living in today world, there more crimes in my town, people can get attack. I don't want to live to 60 & be all alone. I want to die, I'm daydreaming about how I'm going to kill myself.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 8:48 pm

Do you like playing games on the computer?

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2017, 12:09 am

Sounds horribly lonely and stressful. Did something happen to make you feel worse?

I think that many people see threads like this, and they care, and they worry about saying the wrong thing. I don't really know what to say either, but I'm here to listen.

Ignotum
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Apr 2017, 12:21 am

DataB4 wrote:
Sounds horribly lonely and stressful. Did something happen to make you feel worse?

I think that many people see threads like this, and they care, and they worry about saying the wrong thing. I don't really know what to say either, but I'm here to listen.

I agree, I've in fact seen threads like this made by you and haven't replied because I just wasn't sure I if I could do anything to help or comfort you, but I'm always up for a PM if you feel you need to talk to someone to vent about your troubles.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2017, 9:53 pm

do not tell that to a mandated reporter

get a support group

get meds.

get a psychologist

read books about how to improve your life. autism, et cetera

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 8:04 am

You seem to be having a rough time there lately Kitty.
Is there no one in your life who can support you? Do you have relatives nearby? Is there a counseling service you could talk with?
I just put it in another topic, but I don't think getting few replies in this forum is an indication of any kind of attitude. Most people just don't know what to write, or how to be useful.
What would be useful to you that others here could do to help you out?
Hope you're doing ok.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 3:06 pm

I'm not much good with words, when it comes to the type of feelings you are experiencing, but, C2V's centiments/words of wisdom, I would, also, like to extend to you. And, I too, hope you are doing ok, Kitty. Bye the way, I'm not sure if this is the time or place to ask, but I am wondering how your earplugs have been working out for you. I hope, very well!

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 9:54 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Do you like playing games on the computer?

Yes, I play games on my iPad.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 10:00 pm

DataB4 wrote:

My sister is my biggest problem. Thanks for caring.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 10:04 pm

Ignotum wrote:
DataB4 wrote:

I agree, I've in fact seen threads like this made by you and haven't replied because I just wasn't sure I if I could do anything to help or comfort you, but I'm always up for a PM if you feel you need to talk to someone to vent about your troubles.

Thanks for caring.

Zykral
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Apr 2017, 11:43 am

I'm extremely sorry to hear that you're not feeling too happy and I wish you the best of luck in feeling better. Although I've never been suicidal before, there have been times where I just wanted to fall into a coma and never come out. But then I realized long ago a way for me to always keep moving forward and actually feel happy about life and so I'd like to share this advice with you.

Focus what your passion(s) are and indulge in them for as long as you see fit. For me personally, I'm always indulging in my passions since that's just the kind of person I am. Some could even say that I focus too much on my passions and not anything else, but that's an entirely different problem :P. For me, playing music has always been my passion and it's the thing I want to do as a full-time career. It's the thing that always makes me feel happy regardless what the circumstances are.

Another thing you can do is have casual conversations with people (such as on this website), whether they're online or in the real world. You'd be genuinely surprised how comforting small talk can be when you're unhappy.

Anyway, I hope some of the advice I shared will be of some use to you and I hope you are able to find happiness again. If you ever want some help or just want to talk, you can always message me and I'd be glad to help :).

yungsavage
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Apr 2017, 1:11 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
Why is it that people can reply to my post, but nobody reply to me in The Haven forum, I only get one reply or 0 reply. I have no one to turn to, I talk to a couple of people online & living here in my town, but they are too busy to talk. I can't handle things anymore! I'm crying too much. I Hate living in my apartment & I Hate myself. I can go very mentally crazy, cuz I can't handle things. There are too much pressure in life, I'm so stress, I'm so overwhelmed & I can be my worst enemy. It's very hard living in today world, there more crimes in my town, people can get attack. I don't want to live to 60 & be all alone. I want to die, I'm daydreaming about how I'm going to kill myself.

Coming from somebody who struggles with suicidal tendencies very often, there is not much to say to somebody who is suicidal that will help them.

The only person who can help somebody who is suicidal, is themselves.

I always get myself out of wanting to kill myself by 1. Going on a drug binge (not recommended unless you're into that sort of thing) or 2. Realizing that no matter who you are, there is one person who will be absolutely devastated when you die. Even if you are a homeless child on the streets, there is one person who cares about you.

Stay strong, and good luck.