Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 9:03 pm

crystaltermination wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Thats "the power of suggestion".

Yes I am aware of that, Mr. Sarcastic. :wink:

I have never encountered you before.

And, this is Wrongplanet where alot of folks dont get things like reading between the lines (which is why its a good idea to inform folks you're being sarcastic as I did above). And folks also vary in educational background.

So here is some advice for visiting wrongplanet: never assume that the person you're speaking to understands things that seem obvious.

I couldnt tell which you were being. Confused, or sarcastic. On WP it could be either.

On WP you can encounter an illiterate ( I had to explain to fellow Americans what an ethnic W.A.S.P. is) on one thread , and then encounter a highly educated braniac engineer type in another thread- but a brainiac who is too obtuse to get obvious sarcasm that a child would pick up easily . You just never know. So thats why I had to tease out where you were coming from.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 9:38 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
crystaltermination wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Thats "the power of suggestion".

Yes I am aware of that, Mr. Sarcastic. :wink:

I have never encountered you before.

And, this is Wrongplanet where alot of folks dont get things like reading between the lines (which is why its a good idea to inform folks you're being sarcastic as I did above). And folks also vary in educational background.

So here is some advice for visiting wrongplanet: never assume that the person you're speaking to understands things that seem obvious.

I couldnt tell which you were being. Confused, or sarcastic. On WP it could be either.

On WP you can encounter an illiterate ( I had to explain to fellow Americans what an ethnic W.A.S.P. is) on one thread , and then encounter a highly educated braniac engineer type in another thread- but a brainiac who is too obtuse to get obvious sarcasm that a child would pick up easily . You just never know. So thats why I had to tease out where you were coming from.

You must be out looking for a fight, and thought you'd found an easy victim. I feel kind of sad that you've warped this very interesting thread into a petty argument over nothing. Save the lectures, and piss off.