Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 1:18 am

Jeremy Ebenstein Brings PAIN IN MY ASPERGER'S to Hollywood Fringe

Quote:
Jeremy Ebenstein Brings PAIN IN MY ASPERGER'S to Hollywood Fringe Actor/musician, Jeremy Ebenstein, through story and song, takes audiences through his humorous, inspiring, yet often heartbreaking story of living a life with Asperger's Syndrome. Pain In My Asperger's is playing this June as part of the Hollywood Fringe Festival at The Lounge Theater (Lounge 1), 6201 Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90038.

With eight original songs and compositions, Ebenstein chronicles his journey from childhood to adulthood, addressing universal issues like childhood bullying, hopeful romance, and overcoming depression, to his unique take on the struggles of everyday life, from relationships, to being able to hold down the simplest of jobs, yet always striving towards his dreams of being accepted and living a successful life.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman