Seth Rich, slain DNC staffer, had contact with Wikileaks

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

25 May 2017, 8:24 pm

Kim Dotcom is making some claims to having evidence and says that he wants to do an official interview, basically saying him and Seth Rich worked together. It should be investigated, I think there is more than enough reason for their to be an inquiry in what could potentially be a political assassination. You have to admit that Assange is pretty heavily hinting, especially with the reward being offered for his killer and the risks he talks about his whistleblowers must face.

If Seth was speaking with 'foreign agents' like Kim Dotcom/Julian Assange/etc then it is very likely that he was unmasked and put under surveillance. This could go all the way to the White House, Podesta if you read the emails says himself that he wants to make an example of the leaker 'whether they have good basis for it or not.' They knew Seth was the leaker but they got the information from illegal spying so a professional hit was called in to take care of their problem, that's my theory.

I needs to be investigated, it should be far more pressing than this fake Russian nonsense.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:27 pm

WikiLeaks could just offer a reward anytime someone alleges that one of their sources gets killed. It makes good business sense and good security sense. Pay for alleged sources, especially when they weren't actually sources, to confound people investigating the organization. Also, it's always a humanitarian move to find a murderer, and further, they promote the idea that if leaking gets you killed, they will try to avenge you. It's romantic.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:38 pm

Wikileaks have never lied no matter how much CNN tells you that they're debunked or Russian propaganda or whatever ridiculous narrative they have going about it right now.

Perhaps an immunity deal could be worked out for Julian Assange for his testimony on the matter, now that would be must see TV. Not something I think a lot of people on Capitol Hill would like to see for sure.

Why do you think Seth Rich was killed? Do you really think it was just some random robbery where they took nothing and shot him twice in the back? That's an assassination if there ever was one, somebody murdered Seth Rich and it needs to be investigated as a possible political assassination considering who he was and the insinuations that have been made sense.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:41 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Wikileaks have never lied no matter how much CNN tells you that they're debunked or Russian propaganda or whatever ridiculous narrative they have going about it right now.

Perhaps an immunity deal could be worked out for Julian Assange for his testimony on the matter, now that would be must see TV. Not something I think a lot of people on Capitol Hill would like to see for sure.

Why do you think Seth Rich was killed? Do you really think it was just some random robbery where they took nothing and shot him twice in the back? That's an assassination if there ever was one, somebody murdered Seth Rich and it needs to be investigated as a possible political assassination considering who he was and the insinuations that have been made sense.

You seem to reply to my post, but the person to whom you speak exists only in your mind.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:53 pm

Stupid response, just answer the question.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 9:21 pm

Jacoby wrote:

I have autism. I don't tend to do well with questions that contain inaccurate assumptions. I get stuck trying to correct the misapprehension and wondering how it happened. Fortunately, in your case, until further notice, I assume deliberate misapprehension. You've overused your favorite rhetorical tactic, and made it challenging to take your assertions seriously.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 9:43 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

I have autism. I don't tend to do well with questions that contain inaccurate assumptions. I get stuck trying to correct the misapprehension and wondering how it happened. Fortunately, in your case, until further notice, I assume deliberate misapprehension. You've overused your favorite rhetorical tactic, and made it challenging to take your assertions seriously.

No doubt, most extreme righties are like this now. It used to be they could piece together coherent thoughts linking point A to point B, now it's basically a series of non sequitur, followed by gripes about politicians no longer in office, topped off by accusations of un-Americaness. They're following the dementia I believe Trump suffers from, all the more sign their ideology is beyond expiration date and needs to be put to pasture.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 9:45 pm

What inaccurate assumption? I simply asked who killed Seth Rich and why? Was he the real source of the DNC leaks? This should be investigated since it ties into the whole Russia thing, if he Russia didn't 'hack the DNC' then this whole witch hunt was built on lies. The staffer being potentially assassinated is just a whole 'nother level of ****'d upness.

You believe a stupid fake dossier published by Buzzfeed, you really can't lecture anybody on conspiracy theories.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 10:27 pm

Jacoby wrote:
if he Russia didn't 'hack the DNC' then this whole witch hunt was built on lies.

Learn to write a proof. These dozen words contain a morass of logical errors.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 11:13 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

No doubt, most extreme righties are like this now. It used to be they could piece together coherent thoughts linking point A to point B, now it's basically a series of non sequitur, followed by gripes about politicians no longer in office, topped off by accusations of un-Americaness. They're following the dementia I believe Trump suffers from, all the more sign their ideology is beyond expiration date and needs to be put to pasture.

Yep. It makes me wonder about echo chambers. I feel relieved that I disagree with other people on the left all the time. Thankfully, you don't seem inclined to indulge my occasional delusion, nor I yours.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 11:45 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Another reason James Comey should of been fired by the way if this is information the FBI has, clearly the FBI under Comey had an agenda of its own. Obama politicized law enforcement, intelligence, and courts; Trump should of fired everybody he could on day 1 because none of them can be trusted.

Hillary Clinton by the way is someone quoted as saying something along the lines of "Why can't we just drone him(Assange)?" in response to the Wikileaks revelations. The DNC leaks might not of been stolen by "Russian hackers" like Democrats and MSM would like you to believe but rather an inside job from a whistleblower who was assassinated by the budding police state these despots were building. This is life and death for them, either they find a way to overthrow Trump's administration by any means necessary or they might actually be held accountable for their crimes.

As I recall, before Assange started leaking dirt on Clinton, Trump was all for executing him.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 11:56 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Yep. It makes me wonder about echo chambers. I feel relieved that I disagree with other people on the left all the time. Thankfully, you don't seem inclined to indulge my occasional delusion, nor I yours.

No, you won't see me support every left of center person I meet, and I actually believe in a few old school conservative principles. Debate is healthy, thinking is healthy, getting in echo chambers and repeating talking points is not, and the left has it's own issues with that as well-- there are morons on both sides that want to drift so far in their alignment they fall off the sides of the Earth (since morons believe the Earth is flat).