Page 10 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:08 am

You still haven't answered my question about how you are defining white.

You may find this to be interesting reading:

BBC: DNA reveals origin of Greece's ancient Minoan culture

I think DNA testing will be the end of white supremacy. Eventually "membership" will require DNA testing to reveal one's heredity and I think it will turn up a lot of unexpected mixture.

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2017, 8:27 am

androbot01 wrote:
You still haven't answered my question about how you are defining white.

You may find this to be interesting reading:

BBC: DNA reveals origin of Greece's ancient Minoan culture

I think DNA testing will be the end of white supremacy. Eventually "membership" will require DNA testing to reveal one's heredity and I think it will turn up a lot of unexpected mixture.

i will not speak to you

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:54 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JLD wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
What's the big deal about being white anyway?

Most of our ways of thinking come from the Arabs and the Greeks.

Ideas come from Arabs ))) dont make me laugh.
Greeks were white.
It is the big deal. Race is everyhing.

No, culture is everything. That's why the heir of the great scientific mind, Carl Sagan, is the incredible astrophysicist, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, a black man. Just consider how much artistic culture was created by African Americans, such as Rock 'n Roll. An American is an American is an American, and we come in all colors, and are of all ethnicities.

Not to mention that even Greek culture didn't just pop up out of nowhere, pre-Classical Greece was a sea based trading economy, with settlements as far as Spain, they imported culture from across southern Europe and northern Africa. Their early kouros statues (precursor to Classical Greek statues) were clones of Egyptian statues (non-white), their famous vases were a mix of Etruscan (pre-Rome Italian penninsula culture, race undetermined) construction and Persian (non-white) art, and even their mythology has elements that originated in Thrace (modern day Bulgaria, mixed race at the time). That's precisely what made Classical Greece, Greece: they imported the best the world had to offer them, merged it all, and voila came up with the most advanced culture of it's time.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 May 2017, 9:22 am

JLD wrote:
do you realy think that rock n roll can be equal to artistic achievements of Eschil Sofocle Aristophanes and so on?

Yeah I'd much rather live in a world without Sophocles than a world without the Beatles.

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2017, 9:35 am

The_Walrus wrote:
JLD wrote:
do you realy think that rock n roll can be equal to artistic achievements of Eschil Sofocle Aristophanes and so on?

Yeah I'd much rather live in a world without Sophocles than a world without the Beatles.

it because you are an as*hole and ret*d idiot.
suck my dick

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2017, 9:36 am

f**k all of yoo idiots

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 11:09 am

JLD wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
JLD wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JLD wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
What's the big deal about being white anyway?

Most of our ways of thinking come from the Arabs and the Greeks.

Ideas come from Arabs ))) dont make me laugh.
Greeks were white.
It is the big deal. Race is everyhing.

No, culture is everything. That's why the heir of the great scientific mind, Carl Sagan, is the incredible astrophysicist, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, a black man. Just consider how much artistic culture was created by African Americans, such as Rock 'n Roll. An American is an American is an American, and we come in all colors, and are of all ethnicities.

Rock n Roll - congrats! :D What an achievment! I personaly prefer Bethoven Wagner Mozart.
Whe should learn from great african science i supposse.

FACT: Germanic Europeans never had science until they were conquered by the Holy Roman Empire.

Does this mean that the Germans are not white?

Perhaps southern Europeans are the only true Aryans. :lol:

Just kidding. Race isn't real.

The Jews aren't responsible for your perpetual virginity. Grow some balls and get a life.

Don't mean to be a nitpicker, but the Holy Roman Empire was Germanic. It was just the Frankish kingdom under a new name, when Karl der Grosse (Charlemagne), whose lineage was that of the German speaking Ripuarian Franks, was named Holy Roman Emperor.
But even then, Germanic scientific culture lagged far behind that of Muslim and Chinese civilizations, until the Renaissance and Reformation eras.

Yea Chinese civilization was so great - they invented gunpowder but did not understand what to do with it :D What is about achievements of Chinese civilizations - i see nothing important in Chinese civilizations. Have you ever read great Chinese authors? Do you know great Chinese painters? And maybe you are big fan of Chinese music? - great culture! Why proud members of great Chinese civilizations did not make they live more bearable - why they are sufferiing from unsanitary conditions demographic diseases and poverty why they dont want to live in their own great homeland why they want to live in West!
As for great Chinese philosophy-it is not philosophy at all . they had no philosophers but sapients.

The Chinese clearly understood what to do with gunpowders and, beside of their peaceful use with fireworks, they were quite ingenious when it come to conceive weapons, including those using gunpowders. The reason life in modern China is not up to modern standard, depending of the region an wealth of peoples, is because it take time to do such for more than one billion peoples, and that China has lost a lot of time with civil war and the closing down of the country with Mao regime. Taiwan and Hong Kong however are up to modern standard.

I have not read Chinese authors, but I know that some old Chinese written works are very well reputed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Great_Classical_Novels
I have not read Aristophanes either, and I never heard about Eschil Sofocle by the way.
To stay in Asia, as a fan of anime and video games I am however familiar with some of the modern Japanese works, some are really incredible, including some great musics.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 May 2017, 11:47 am

Thread locked for persistent rule breaches by the OP.