Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

CrossedHannah
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 May 2017, 2:10 pm

Hey there, I'm Hannah, I'm 23 and I've been an expat in Amsterdam for two years. I work as a nanny living on my own with a low income.

Shortly after arriving here I went to the doctor because of terrible stress headaches and I started a new pilgrimage through a series of psychologists (story of my teenage years in my home country). Around a year ago I read about autism and asperger's syndrome for the first time in my life. It was the first time I begun to actually understand why I am the way I am and what was "wrong" with me. No offense intended, but I've suffered for severe depression for many years and now high chronic stress as well. I am now in the process of being diagnosed. It is being slow, but I hope afterwards I can finally received some proper support and hopefully help.

I am a quiet and rather shy person, even on the internet, but I look forward to read you and maybe talk to some of you.

BetwixtBetween
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 2:48 pm

Welcome home.

Richardf269
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 May 2017, 2:53 pm

Hello there. Welcome. I, too have Autism, but not nearly as bad as everyone else. I also have to live with depression, and had to deal with it for years. If you need someone to talk to, any one of us (and me) can be here to listen or give you advice on how to deal with situations. I hope you enjoy your time here.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 6:21 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

LightningGerbil
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 May 2017, 5:23 pm

Hi Hannah Welcome to Wrong Planet your in a good and right forum 8)

skiddlebugz
Toucan
Toucan

26 May 2017, 5:47 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! You're going to enjoy it here, I promise! :)