Kathy Griffin Blames Trump for Her Internet Problem

Page 1 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 10:01 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So true...

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Jun 2017, 10:41 am

The Repugs are using this to their advantage already.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/k ... ad-1009692

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 4:04 pm

Lol, why? I don't think there's anyone of any political stripe who'd consider her particularly bright or representative of anything other than elitism and moneyed detachment from reality. If the fruit's too low-hanging picking it generally backfires.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 4:36 pm

Donald Trump has been indirectly responsible for over 1000 deaths so far. Republicans love him.

Cathy Griffin jokes about killing Trump. Republicans need new shampoo.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 5:17 pm

Ah...so in other words Kathy isn't a hilarious idiot after all cuz republicans!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 5:35 pm

She will join one of those clickbait lists they put in my face on my startup page with titles like "the Top ten celebs who managed to ruin their careers in seconds flat".

Not that she deserves to be punished for eternity. Just a dope slap. But it looks like career suicide whether she deserves it, or not.

Don't see how Trump "broke" her. Its the public (not necessarily the sane members of the public, but the public nonetheless) who are giving her all of those graphic death threats. They aren't taking orders from Trump. She hasn't shown evidence that the Trump gang are doing anything to her.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 5:54 pm

It's a crime to incite people to kill the president.

The Secret Service is investigating her.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 6:08 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
It's a crime to incite people to kill the president.

The Secret Service is investigating her.

Anyone who works for Secret Service is an idiot.

If you would take a bullet for Donald Trump, you are an idiot.

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Jun 2017, 7:15 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Its the public (not necessarily the sane members of the public, but the public nonetheless) who are giving her all of those graphic death threats.

I'm sure these murder threats are anonymous and not serious. The usual trolls from 4chan, stormfront, Russia, the "second amendment people", teabaggers, etc., are out brigading, to dish out their "social justice" on the internet. Occasionally, one of them does do something nasty, like Dylan Roof. For the most part, they're just having their "fun" trolling the interwebs.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 10:11 pm

Feel the wrath of Covfefe.lol
On a hilarious note, I blame Trump for my Obama phone failure.I went to use it shortly after he took office and it didn't work :? Called the provider and they said they sent me a text to renew it for the coming year.No they didn't,and nothing in the mail either.So I jump thru the hoops for recertification,e- mailing pic of Medicaid card,etc..
Phone still isn't on.Call company again,agent seems puzzled.Said they turned it on,than back off for some reason.To call back on three to four business days to resolve.I did,phone still off.Then they said someone would call me back in a few days and straighten it all out.No one called.I said frack it and just bought a pay as you go phone at the dollar store.I like it better,it's a smartphone and the other was an old flip phone.
Trump obviously killed my phone since I bitched about him online. :P lol It's a Trump phone now and about as useful as he is.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 10:43 pm

The official poster child for Trump Derangement Syndrome:

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 12:17 am

EzraS wrote:

What about Griffin Derangement Syndrome?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 12:45 am

Misslizard wrote:
Feel the wrath of Covfefe.lol
On a hilarious note, I blame Trump for my Obama phone failure.I went to use it shortly after he took office and it didn't work :? Called the provider and they said they sent me a text to renew it for the coming year.No they didn't,and nothing in the mail either.So I jump thru the hoops for recertification,e- mailing pic of Medicaid card,etc..
Phone still isn't on.Call company again,agent seems puzzled.Said they turned it on,than back off for some reason.To call back on three to four business days to resolve.I did,phone still off.Then they said someone would call me back in a few days and straighten it all out.No one called.I said frack it and just bought a pay as you go phone at the dollar store.I like it better,it's a smartphone and the other was an old flip phone.
Trump obviously killed my phone since I bitched about him online. :P lol It's a Trump phone now and about as useful as he is.

For real? Government paid phones exist?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 2:39 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
EzraS wrote:

That's like comparing a temporary gust of wind to an endless hurricane.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 3:08 am

EzraS wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
EzraS wrote:

That's like comparing a temporary gust of wind to an endless hurricane.

I'm sorry, but I honestly don't know who's side you are on.

If Griffin is the gust of wind, you are correct.

I don't think that Donald Trump should be put to death by a lynch mob. That would be too uncivilized.
We should send him to court and sentence him to death for crimes against humanity. Note to Mods: That would technically be legal.