Are autistics virgins for life??- autistic teen

Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 5:02 pm

I started talking at age 5 1/2. I have no kids.

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 5:13 pm

So we started talking at about the same age. Cool!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 5:16 pm

I'm glad you don't have the attitude that you HAVE to have sex. You really don't HAVE to. You don't have to tell people you're a virgin, either.

Being a virgin is not like having HIV. You have to tell people if you have HIV. Being a virgin is not a disease. It does no harm to anybody.

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 5:17 pm

Ok well I just don't kids. That's the only reason why. But kinda want too but first have a condom that's not cheap and crappy.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 5:25 pm

I've heard of this family who are like 4 generations of Aspies, and the kids all the way to the great grandparents have been virgins their whole lives.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 5:28 pm

The best condoms, to me, are the "sheepskin" type. They are expensive. They were like $4 each in the 80s.

Masturbation served me very well before I had sex, and even serves me well now.

It's a harmless practice, provided it doesn't interfere with your grades or whatever.

Never listen to somebody who thinks you are "behind" because you're a virgin, or tries to encourage you to go see a prostitute.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 5:56 pm

Well hey, you're 15 there is certainly no rush...even if it seems everyone else is doing it. I realize teens get interested so if you do get an opportunity do make sure and use protection(very, very important). But yeah certainly don't put too much pressure on yourself about it.

That said I was 19 when I lost my virginity, and honestly well it wasn't all that great and I didn't end up in a lasting relationship with the guy. Turns out the first time can be pretty awkward, not the great life changing experience movies make it out to be. Well at least for me.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 6:15 pm

I lost my virginity at 22, and I had never thought/cared about it previously. I used to masturbate in some periods, and I feel it's good in healthy amounts (and it's good to know your body), but I wasn't much sex driven. Anyway, It was nice, not because the sex itself but for the intimacy bond created between me and this guy, it was intense and broad my horizon on how I could connect with people, which is also quite frustrating because I can't have this with more people and I'm far from this guy. On a negative side, I became a bit obsessed with STDs for a while, even if I had safe sex, got tested, got the guy tested and everything.

Know your time and your body, and don't pressure yourself over societal pressure. Even this idea that everyone is having sex is a biased image, and even if it was real, that shouldn't mean anything for you.

beady
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 6:27 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
I've heard of this family who are like 4 generations of Aspies, and the kids all the way to the great grandparents have been virgins their whole lives.

And we can attribute the offspring to divine intervention?

beady
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 6:44 pm

During some music events or at some medical clinics or planned parenthood there are sometimes free condoms. Only take them if they are a reputable brand.

The people who dispense them are expecting and very much hoping that you will take them and learn their proper use.

Practice all aspects of condom use: unwrapping without damaging it, how to put it on, how to take it off, etc. and you will feel much more adept and confident that no babies will result.
Also only use fresh, undamaged condoms.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 9:05 pm

beady wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:

And we can attribute the offspring to divine intervention?

Most divine, my beady little friend :)

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Jun 2017, 1:13 am

TheSpectrum wrote:

My offspring are the 5th generation of aspies in my family. My family seem to like sex.

But to OP the best way not to get a person pregnant if make sure you get a girlfriend with an implant it constantly makes you bleed, lowers your sex drive and if on the rare occasion your not bleeding and horny it actually protects you from getting pregnant. Or get a snip that should do the same effect also.

anti_gone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Jul 2017, 1:52 pm

Corny wrote:
Ok well I just don't kids. That's the only reason why. But kinda want too but first have a condom that's not cheap and crappy.

Most important thing is to buy the right size and follow all rules of correct usage. You could try mysize.com condoms.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 3:07 pm

amykitten wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:

My offspring are the 5th generation of aspies in my family. My family seem to like sex.

But to OP the best way not to get a person pregnant if make sure you get a girlfriend with an implant it constantly makes you bleed, lowers your sex drive and if on the rare occasion your not bleeding and horny it actually protects you from getting pregnant. Or get a snip that should do the same effect also.

Wow I didn't think the implant did that, I was considering getting one...but not if it essentially causes an endless period.... 8O. Don't know I could afford the tampons for that....

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 12:46 am

We are confronted by many more hurdles, puddles and hedges but no, being autistic does not bestow a sentence of no romance and no sexytime, autistics are autistic for life, perhaps you will encounter someone or someone's who appreciates that someday, perhaps you won't.

Pabalebo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Jul 2017, 5:09 am

I'm 26 and lost it 6 months ago. Best decision I ever made was to stop freaking out about it. You'll get there.. and btw, everyone lies about how much sex they're having in high school, and even in college.