Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 8:39 am

Found this article.. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... stiny.html It susses out your date of the month and what it means, even if it's a few years old.

It's the ancient art of telling your fortune from numbers hidden in your life. Here, in the concluding part of our fascinating numerology series, how they hold the key to your character... 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z4lD4Cdnop
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mine
20th You’re a peaceful person who dislikes arguing and confrontation. You’re empathetic towards others and are a natural counsellor and healer. You can be indecisive and insecure; however, self-confidence is your key to success.

Numerology is a way to predict what's to come in your life using numbers 
Expert discusses how the day you were born on reflects your character
Key also explains what to do when spotting recurring numbers in your life  

Numerology is based on the idea that, just like everything else in the universe, the numbers and letters significant to each of us have an energy which determines who we are as people and how our lives will unfold.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2017, 1:57 pm

Psssh :roll:

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 6:22 am

^^ What did yours say?

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 5:08 pm

^
9th: You have a sensitive and generous nature. You’re broad-minded and able to see the bigger picture in life. You’ve been gifted with the ability to understand a diverse range of people and their cultures. You may also be creatively talented in some way.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 7:59 am

My NAME numerology was extremely accurate. And it gives me hope. However, other numerology for other things, like what'll happen to the world, gives the the opposite of hope, so I hope numerology is a bunch of crap.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 9:37 am

Usually, that stuff turns out to be complete nonsense. It doesn't fit me at all.

fjoois
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Apr 2019, 6:16 am

The angels know your problems, but the money will come when you really need it. How do I know when success will come? The [url=https://[/url] will help. To do this, you will need hours and knowledge of angel numerology. As soon as you notice the frequent repetition of 19:19, know this is a sign from above. Just the next day you will have a successful transaction, a winning ticket or a promotion.

Last edited by B19 on 14 Nov 2019, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.: spammer

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 6:20 am

Numerology is merely nonsense.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 7:39 am

Ha! That's what they said about astrology.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 8:17 am

Astrology, in its traditional form, is a type of divination based on the claim that the positions and movements of celestial bodies (i.e., stars, Sun, Moon, and the Planets -- except for the one you are born on or those in other solar systems) at the time of birth profoundly influence a person's life. When one considers the fact that there are 88 constellations, and that there are actually 13 constellations along the ecliptic (not 12, as the astrologers claim), it's no wonder that anyone possessing a real understanding of the Cosmos would dismiss astrology as a joke.

Numerology is the study of the occult meanings of numbers and their influence on human life. Since there are no occult meanings to numbers and since numbers by themselves can have no significant influence on anyone's life, numerology is nothing but superstition masquerading as science or art.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 8:21 am

That's why I stick with tarot cards.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 8:23 am

Arcanum Majora or Arcanum Minora?

I used to do fortune-telling with Tarot cards. It was all in the presentation, backed up by matching the clients' appearances with actuarial tables -- nothing "psychic" or "supernatural" about it. It was all a scam for easy money.

Trueno
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 10:03 am

Fortune telling as a scam is bad karma.

Unkind tongue, right ill hast thou me rendered
For such desert to do me wreak and shame

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 10:08 am

Trueno wrote:
That's why the sign on the wall in back of me said, "For Entertainment Purposes Only."

First, I'd tell the client that I'm really not psychic (truth!).
Then, I'd say that I interpret what the cards show (more truth!).
Finally, I would ask the client "What do you think?", "Does that make sense?", and "Can you fill in the details?".

No misrepresentation whatsoever.

Trueno
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 10:15 am

Fnord wrote:
Trueno wrote:
That's why the sign on the wall in back of me said, "For Entertainment Purposes Only."

First, I'd tell the client that I'm really not psychic (truth!).
Then, I'd say that I interpret what the cards show (more truth!).
Finally, I would ask the client "What do you think?", "Does that make sense?", and "Can you fill in the details?".

No misrepresentation whatsoever.

Then it wasn't a scam.

Unkind tongue, right ill hast thou me rendered
For such desert to do me wreak and shame

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 10:30 am

Trueno wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Trueno wrote:
That's why the sign on the wall in back of me said, "For Entertainment Purposes Only." First, I'd tell the client that I'm really not psychic (truth!). Then, I'd say that I interpret what the cards show (more truth!). Finally, I would ask the client "What do you think?", "Does that make sense?", and "Can you fill in the details?". No misrepresentation whatsoever.
Then it wasn't a scam.
Technically. I did not come right out and explain the principles and methods of cold readings. Nor did I try to talk them out of believing in "psychics", "spirits", and "supernatural forces". I just charged them for the sessions (cash only), performed the readings ("perform" being the operative term), and offered them their sales receipts.

Everything was legit. The only trickery going on was in each of the clients' own minds. Some of them would say that the only lie I told them was that I was not psychic!

Everyone is a seeker, and there is a seeker born every minute. :wink: