fearless how I beat anxiety.

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Judas
Raven
Raven

06 Jul 2017, 9:55 am

No, I don't feel like sharing at the moment.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 10:04 am

Whenever you're ready to do so, you might get some decent feedback.

Judas
Raven
Raven

06 Jul 2017, 1:42 pm

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 7:48 pm

Judas wrote:
Edna does raise an important concern.
With my emotional flatligning I do struggle to stay motivated and have anything to look forward to. I try to counter this by apreaciating what little I have. But as He pointed out I don't feel much of anything and yes I am legitimately concerned I might develop sosiopathic tendancies.

The issue is I am no longer able to participate in the art comunity due to lack of funds. When I am not able to concentrate on making things, sell my wares and go to what i consider pilgrimages I feel I can't fulfill.my purpose.

Any advice?

As long as you have a strong conscience, you won't end up with sociopathic tenencies. You can be apathetic, and end up being guilty about it.
And the apathy isn't about towards people themselves (their emotions, their needs, their conditions, etc.. And then your treatment and outlook towards people). The apathy is mostly towards your own state of being and people towards you (their treatment to you, their opinions about you, etc.. And your motivations, your wants and needs).

However, guile is rather tempting in my case. :twisted: It DOES sounds fun. But that doesn't mean I end up being malevolent or cruel -- I still have (too strong or too much) conscience, it might as well not well match with my own needs though. At best, it's a tool to help those I love. At worst, it's simply just a tool, for whatever purpose be it good or bad.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.