Just wanna die, hate anyone, f**k them!! !! !! !! !!11

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

flownawy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Jul 2017, 1:45 pm

Hello,

i really hate my country, it is called Germany, we are the stupid Germans, hey there, we are so damn stupid, that we even can spell our names or listen to our thinkers.

We work all day, we don't think anymore, we just do our job, all day long, every month, every year and never ask a question.

Just shut the f**k up, walk with the herd and do what they like, otherwise we will hate you, talkin trash about you and feeling weird in your presence.

Ahh what, you are different?! So we can s**t on you, just like on the Jews, they we're also different, so we tried to kill them.
We are all Nazis in our hearts, like animals, we have our instincts to kill anyone who is different, we will never learn to be a human being, it is in our genes.

f**k THEM

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 1:52 pm

At least your U-Bahn and S-Bahn trains are always on time.

You have the Reeperbahn in Hamburg where the Beatles used to play.

You have a language which is closely related to English---but us English people have much more difficulty learning it than French.

You have a rich history, and a rich cultural tradition.

You had the Nazis---nobody's perfect. But you've disavowed the Nazis long ago. The modern German should not take the blame for the Nazis.

You have nice mountains, too.

will@rd
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 2:03 pm

:evil: Take it out on the immigrants, they don't respect you anyway, the leeches. :twisted:

Stoic0209
Raven
Raven

11 Jul 2017, 2:45 pm

If you feel that way about your people, then be an example of what they should be. Hone your words in a manner that they may be used to uplift your fellow man. Yes, your country has a checkered past. I am from the US, and we as well have done bad things. But, we don't have to be that way. Have faith, stay strong, and uplift.

flownawy

11 Jul 2017, 2:58 pm

I just wanna go to the highest mountain in Canada and die :skull:

flownawy

11 Jul 2017, 3:40 pm

I don't talk about things we have done, I talk about the thinking in their heads, they are all sleeping since 30 years and anything just repeats, repeats, repeats, repeats....

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2017, 6:45 am

What's so bad about Germany?

Judas
Raven
Raven

12 Jul 2017, 7:12 am

Well if all you do is work, go about your 9-5 job and folow the heard, you're gonna get depressed. Society is hyper normalized everyone wants to keep up with the jonses. But hey, atleast you realise that. So f u c k the normies and their passionless lives right? You're still free to do what ever you want. If you can't find anything to make your time here worth while, well I'm sorry to break it to you, but you can't blame society for that. Society is stupid at times, just accept that, popp another jägermeister and move on. As for beeing German, you're a member of the arian race and your country almost conquered the world. I've been to Germany its not that bad, well except for the imigrants. Why inigrants would go there in the first olace is beyond me, but that's another matter. Anyhow, it's a matter of perspective, look at the nice things ignore the sh***y things, that's how I get by. If you're serious about offing yourself, let me give you a peice of advice. It's not as easy as you think, believe me I've tried. You'd be surprised what you can survive even when you're trying your best not to. Best of luck to ya.

flownawy

12 Jul 2017, 3:40 pm

No I am successfully working NOT for 12 years, but with age some things changing, last years I just was an artist.
These days I am a gardener for fun and vegetables, helping at the house (which I glad fully found) where I live and planning to start my empire (haha, but maybe it works O_O).

So now after I watched over a decade these living beings around me, I have realized that they are just kids, don't know what to do, the bible is right, but I was not that often on earth to know this circumstances.

Most people here don't believe any more in good or reading the bible, which is their fault, most ones also don't want to know about history, they are pretty good about forgetting, but that is a common human problem.

I moved to the countryside a month ago, but it is hard on another way than the city, but I don't need to talk so much here and can enjoy the nature, animals and silence.
It all comes from believing in god and mind manifestation, but you also must know and feel the right moment, timing is everything and then you need to have the balls and courage to make it!
That's how real winning is done.

So now I have a little perspective, it is no complete bad and BS place and maybe I can find some paying jobs I like.
It could be much worse, I could also be homeless now, but god has given me this house with lands, animals and careing people (which are in a way good, but also normal ppl).

So I should be very happy, but feeling also really weird and lonely these days.
What I really need is a great MILF with big tits or a good girl, hopefully I find one tomorrow, then I have to go to the fkcing Jobcenter, which pays my rent.

cya

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2017, 9:40 pm

every country has its own flaws.

however if that's how you feel, then maybe you should move to a different country.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2017, 9:57 pm

What in God's holy name have I just read?