Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

nineinchnailsfan93
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Jul 2017, 10:20 am

This was released back in janurary, its the latest album ive ever released. Its called "Unbound", and i really want you guys to hear it. Ive worked on this project for at least 3 years, but unfourtunetly my music didnt get too much exposer due to lack of funds for promoting it through ads online. Any way i worked really hard on it and i want to hear your input about my album. You can either stream it for free or pay a low price of 7 dollars for the entire album to put in your collection.

https://tylorvaughan.bandcamp.com/album/unbound

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 7:17 am

Gave a few of the tracks a brief listen, and I've gotta say that you certainly have a great sense of structure. The production work wasn't bad either - only minor gripe I have is that the tracks seemed to sound fairly quiet overall. Not a bad thing necessarily, but I just felt the need to point it out. :P

I also liked your voice, especially whenever you went a little "harsh" with it. I actually thought of something from that - I'm an aspiring musician myself, and I've been toying around with the idea of involving other musicians in one of my musical outlets lately. And I may have a song or two underway in the future that could use the additional talents of someone like you. ;) Send a PM my way if you're interested!