Do You Still Play Minecraft?
Yes 75%  75%  [ 18 ]
No 25%  25%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 24

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 11:42 pm

I just started playing it a few months ago.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 3:42 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
KyleTheGhost wrote:
I played it a little when I had a PS3.

Cool! What happened to your PS3?q

Hard drive wiped out. That means everything I saved was gone. Unwilling to start over again, I decided to retire the PS3.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 11:20 am

metaldanielle wrote:
I just started playing it a few months ago.

Yay! :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 11:21 am

KyleTheGhost wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
KyleTheGhost wrote:
I played it a little when I had a PS3.

Cool! What happened to your PS3?q

Hard drive wiped out. That means everything I saved was gone. Unwilling to start over again, I decided to retire the PS3.

That sucks. :(

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 11:32 am

Yeah, I still play Minecraft sometimes. I usually either mod it until it breaks or mess with the redstone system to make cool things. One of these days I really want to make a redstone computer, that would be hard though.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 11:53 am

A redstone computer would be awesome though :D . I like redstone; I should really try to use it more.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 10:55 pm

I still play minecraft. I find it alot of fun!
I mainly play survival, I'm almost finished building a house (bigger than I thought it would be...). Took me about a week and a half to get where I am between gathering materials, mining, and dying from skeletons shooting me in the back (i'm in hard mode right now and skeletons are annoying!).

Oh forgot! Got set back because I fell in lava and lost alot of stuff so had to go and grab more materials again (how awesome!).

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 1:31 pm

AquaineBay wrote:
I still play minecraft. I find it alot of fun!
I mainly play survival, I'm almost finished building a house (bigger than I thought it would be...). Took me about a week and a half to get where I am between gathering materials, mining, and dying from skeletons shooting me in the back (i'm in hard mode right now and skeletons are annoying!).

Oh forgot! Got set back because I fell in lava and lost alot of stuff so had to go and grab more materials again (how awesome!).

That sounds cool (except the part about the lava, of course)! What platform do you play on? (Console, PC, mobile, etc.) :D

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 1:43 pm

I play it on the ps4. It's much bigger than ps3 so every now and then when I travel I get lost. (Which recently happened when I went in to a nether portal and when I got out appeared in different location than where I entered.)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 4:00 pm

AquaineBay wrote:
I play it on the ps4. It's much bigger than ps3 so every now and then when I travel I get lost. (Which recently happened when I went in to a nether portal and when I got out appeared in different location than where I entered.)

That happened to me once. Did you have multiple nether portals in your world? :D

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 8:26 pm

That's the funny part, I did not! I have no idea why it brought me to another spot, it's as if it made another portal out of nowhere and made me go through that one.

It was probably the work of some demons. Maybe that ghast I fought messed with the portals! Well I did make the portal underground, I wonder if that had something to do with it? Hmmm... :?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 8:38 pm

AquaineBay wrote:
That's the funny part, I did not! I have no idea why it brought me to another spot, it's as if it made another portal out of nowhere and made me go through that one.

It was probably the work of some demons. Maybe that ghast I fought messed with the portals! Well I did make the portal underground, I wonder if that had something to do with it? Hmmm... :?

It could have been just a glitch. I've seen portals underground before, and they didn't really end up bringing you to another spot. Was there a Nether Fortress where you were? Did you get the chests :D ?

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 9:12 pm

I think I saw a nether fortress in the distant from where I started. Thing is I have to figure out how to get there as a lot of lava is between me and it.

I would take a chance but since I'm in hard, I'm afraid that it would only take about 2 hits for the enemies to defeat me. I could lower the difficulty but where is the fun in that?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 9:17 pm

AquaineBay wrote:
I think I saw a nether fortress in the distant from where I started. Thing is I have to figure out how to get there as a lot of lava is between me and it.

I would take a chance but since I'm in hard, I'm afraid that it would only take about 2 hits for the enemies to defeat me. I could lower the difficulty but where is the fun in that?

True, hard is pretty fun :D .

You could try using buckets of water on the block just before the lava. You place it down on a block, let it spread, and then pick it back up. The lava just becomes obsidian. Other than that, it's hard to get over lava. You could build a cobblestone bridge, but I don't think that would go well with ghasts lol.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 9:46 pm

It will go just fine with cobblestone, then I can become one with the lava!(joke!) The lava is at the bottom and I don't think the sea of lava changes.

Maybe I'll get an idea if I blow myself up with a TNT! :lol:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 1:51 pm

AquaineBay wrote:
It will go just fine with cobblestone, then I can become one with the lava!(joke!) The lava is at the bottom and I don't think the sea of lava changes.

Maybe I'll get an idea if I blow myself up with a TNT! :lol:

Lol maybe you can make the bridge have walls or something. Have you seen parrots yet? They've recently been added to the game :D .