Page 7 of 18 [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 11:18 am

That nice. I like how she was loyal :D .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 11:58 am

My first special interest was trains, but then at about age 6 it became space travel and although I have had other special interests it always comes back to that. I have also become very interested in computer science.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 12:00 pm

mikeman7918 wrote:
My first special interest was trains, but then at about age 6 it became space travel and although I have had other special interests it always comes back to that. I have also become very interested in computer science.

That's awesome! My special interests have changed over the years, but my love of reading hasn't really disappeared. If you could go into space, would you go? :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 12:10 pm

I would! :ninja:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 12:19 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I would! :ninja:

:D Me too.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 12:46 pm

I quite happily put myself forward for a one man one way mission to anywhere in space :lol:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:00 pm

It's not my current obsession, but when I was three, I was obsessed with 101 Dalmatians and I think it was my most intense special interest ever. It was also my first. I was so obsessed with it that I only would wear clothes that had dalmatians on them. I couldn't wear anything else for at least a year. That also was the year I was first diagnosed.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:09 pm

TheSilentOne wrote:
It's not my current obsession, but when I was three, I was obsessed with 101 Dalmatians and I think it was my most intense special interest ever. It was also my first. I was so obsessed with it that I only would wear clothes that had dalmatians on them. I couldn't wear anything else for at least a year. That also was the year I was first diagnosed.

Wow, that's pretty intense! When I was 11 months old, all I would do was read. My parents had to hide all my books to get me to explore other toys :D .

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:11 pm

Were you actually able to read words when you were 11 months old?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:17 pm

To be entirely honest, I don't know when I started reading words. I repeated books from a young age, and I was just fascinated by them. I would guess I could actually read at about 3 years old. Before that, it might have just been echolalia :D .

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:20 pm

You were certainly a bright little girl :D

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:20 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
TheSilentOne wrote:

Wow, that's pretty intense! When I was 11 months old, all I would do was read. My parents had to hide all my books to get me to explore other toys :D .

Eventually, my family started showing me other movies with dogs in them and then my special interest widened to dogs and different dog breeds. I've had a few different special interests since then, most of them have been related to TV shows or actresses.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:24 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You were certainly a bright little girl :D

Not really. Just obsessed :D .

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:25 pm

TheSilentOne wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
TheSilentOne wrote:

Eventually, my family started showing me other movies with dogs in them and then my special interest widened to dogs and different dog breeds. I've had a few different special interests since then, most of them have been related to TV shows or actresses.

That's cool :D . What do you like now?

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 3:05 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
That's awesome! My special interests have changed over the years, but my love of reading hasn't really disappeared. If you could go into space, would you go? :D

Of course, that would be awesome! :D I've also decided that if I ever had the opportunity to take a one way trip to Mars to help colonize it I would accept.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 3:08 pm

I thought you would want to :D . What is your favorite thing about space?