Who's throwing whom under the bus this week?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2017, 9:00 pm

Since it seems to be a trend in this administration.

Looks like someone wants to throw the big man under the bus for writing his son's initial press statement, claiming that the meeting was about adopting poor, helpless Russian babies (they are in pretty bad shape), and not about getting dirt on a political rival from a hostile foreign power. According to the anonymous source (and the WH has more or less confirmed the story with their non-denial), the president's advisers wanted honesty, but he overruled them. Candidates are Reince, DT2 and his people, or some other person aboard that plane with the whiff of a shred of decency.

The Mooch tried to throw all his West Wing rivals under the bus, and succeeded with Reince, but did not know that bus actually had his name on it. The WH Communications Director forgot to tell a reporter that a conversation was off the record, thereby casually walking out in front of said bus. Somehow driving the bus, too; the metaphor breaks down in the case of The Mooch.

Any bets on who's next under the bus? My money's on Bannon, but I was wrong about Rove.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 7:08 pm

Not quite what I meant, but the video makes a good allegory.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-brit ... SKBN1AO16L