Page 12 of 14 [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 6:56 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

Hard to tell with that adam's apple, and penis.

I don't think that transphobic humor is necessary.

That's sort of the irony of the left. They will cry racism and "homophobia",etc but when the mood strikes them, they dive right in to attack their opponents.

That's the irony of the right. They say stuff like "Huh huh huh, dude, take a chill pill!" or "Quit it with the PC police! Hah hah hah!" but if you point out their behavior, they'll respond with "Shut up, fa***t! I'll f**k you up!" with little to no provocation.

Hmm... In general, conservatives are less likely to respond with an emotionally laden explicative. Just the facts ma'
am is our motto. We have seen the left and the violence that ensues with that type of thinking.

You obviously never heard of the Ronald Gay shooting as well as other violence towards the LGBT community by emotional conservatives.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday ... /85786224/

Most conservatives I know have threatened anyone who thinks differently than them with violence.

When Obama was president, there was some mild protesting on the part of the right, but by and large they weren't on grand scale madness that we have seen from the leftists- especially in recent years. Also, most U.S. presidents that were asassinated were by leftists. JFK was not shot by a conservative, he was killed by a commie.

We today have disconnected anarchists committing acts of vandalism, whereas with Obama, Republicans ranging from ground level loons to elected politicians at the city, state, and federal level denying that the President was ever born in America (a thing that was an absolute lie), and should be impeached.
As for every assassinated President having been killed by leftists - John Wilkes Boothe and his co-conspirators were all pro-slavery, racist radicals. Hardly seems to the left to me.
There are still many questions surrounding Oswald that we may never know. Even the depth of his commitment to Marxism is open to debate. The investigation conducted by the New Orleans District Attorney, Jim Garrison, as well as the House Committee On Assassinations had come to conclusions very different from those come to by the Warren Commission. Or in other words, Oswald may have been involved with others, who then left him holding the bag. The people who were believed by some to have been running Oswald have been described as a combination of criminal elements, and fanatical, right wing Anti Communists.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Sep 2017, 3:15 pm

Liberals are some of the most intolerant people I have ever come across. They may not have used to be that way, but modern progressive liberals are the most closed minded people I have ever met. And I stand by that.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Sep 2017, 3:19 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

That's sort of the irony of the left. They will cry racism and "homophobia",etc but when the mood strikes them, they dive right in to attack their opponents.

That's the irony of the right. They say stuff like "Huh huh huh, dude, take a chill pill!" or "Quit it with the PC police! Hah hah hah!" but if you point out their behavior, they'll respond with "Shut up, fa***t! I'll f**k you up!" with little to no provocation.

Hmm... In general, conservatives are less likely to respond with an emotionally laden explicative. Just the facts ma'
am is our motto. We have seen the left and the violence that ensues with that type of thinking.

You obviously never heard of the Ronald Gay shooting as well as other violence towards the LGBT community by emotional conservatives.

Most conservatives I know have threatened anyone who thinks differently than them with violence.

When Obama was president, there was some mild protesting on the part of the right, but by and large they weren't on grand scale madness that we have seen from the leftists- especially in recent years. Also, most U.S. presidents that were asassinated were by leftists. JFK was not shot by a conservative, he was killed by a commie.

We today have disconnected anarchists committing acts of vandalism, whereas with Obama, Republicans ranging from ground level loons to elected politicians at the city, state, and federal level denying that the President was ever born in America (a thing that was an absolute lie), and should be impeached.
As for every assassinated President having been killed by leftists - John Wilkes Boothe and his co-conspirators were all pro-slavery, racist radicals. Hardly seems to the left to me.
There are still many questions surrounding Oswald that we may never know. Even the depth of his commitment to Marxism is open to debate. The investigation conducted by the New Orleans District Attorney, Jim Garrison, as well as the House Committee On Assassinations had come to conclusions very different from those come to by the Warren Commission. Or in other words, Oswald may have been involved with others, who then left him holding the bag. The people who were believed by some to have been running Oswald have been described as a combination of criminal elements, and fanatical, right wing Anti Communists.

Leftists are Democrats. Because they sit on the left side of Congress.That is where the term derives. JWB was not a liberal, but he was a leftist. Same deal. I acutally consider Lincoln's assasination a war crime, since fighting was still going during the time he was shot. Futhermore, Lincoln himself was not an abolitionist. That is a liberal lie. He wanted to get rid of the blacks in America and ship them back to Africa. That was his main course of action, had he not been shot. Lee Harvey Oswald was definitely a communist. He had been over in Russia and married a Russian. He didn't want JFK to interfere with communist Russia and he was upset about the Bay of Pigs.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 6:45 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

Leftists are Democrats. Because they sit on the left side of Congress.That is where the term derives. JWB was not a liberal, but he was a leftist. Same deal. I acutally consider Lincoln's assasination a war crime, since fighting was still going during the time he was shot. Futhermore, Lincoln himself was not an abolitionist. That is a liberal lie. He wanted to get rid of the blacks in America and ship them back to Africa. That was his main course of action, had he not been shot. Lee Harvey Oswald was definitely a communist. He had been over in Russia and married a Russian. He didn't want JFK to interfere with communist Russia and he was upset about the Bay of Pigs.

If Boothe was a leftist, then so were Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis.
No Lincoln had not been an abolitionist - originally. But he was definitely a free soiler, in that he wanted to surround the slave states with free states to put an economic stranglehold on plantation owners, so they wouldn't be able to move further west once the cotton depleted the soil of all nutrients, thereby causing slavery to slowly die. But Lincoln changed during the war, finally realizing at the end of his life that blacks had every right to stay in America as Americans.
Yes, Oswald defected to Russia, where he married his wife, Marina. It's also true, at the very same time, other marines had defected to the Soviet Union who claimed to be communists but were actually undercover agents. I'm not saying Oswald was one of these, but it's more than a little suspicious that he was able to return to America after a few years, with his wife, a thing almost unheard of during the Cold War - - especially since Oswald had renounced his American citizenship. If Oswald had been an agent at one time, I'm not saying he was still one by November 11, 1963, but it does mean he wasn't what he publically had been painted to be. Then there were his associations he maintained after returning to America, especially with right wing fanatics in the Anti-Castro underground in New Orleans with ties to both the CIA and organized crime that Oswald had been discovered to have had, which were rather contradictory for a communist to have. Oswald is an enigma. Most of the conspiracy theorists probably have it wrong, but I also think the Warren Commision also got it wrong.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 10:15 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Liberals are some of the most intolerant people I have ever come across. They may not have used to be that way, but modern progressive liberals are the most closed minded people I have ever met. And I stand by that.

And hardcore conservatives who call liberals "liberals", "commies", "moonbats", and "queers" aren't intolerant? Both sides have their extremes that sicken me but hardcore conservatives often ignore their own.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Sep 2017, 12:38 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

No Lincoln had not been an abolitionist - originally. But he was definitely a free soiler, in that he wanted to surround the slave states with free states to put an economic stranglehold on plantation owners, so they wouldn't be able to move further west once the cotton depleted the soil of all nutrients, thereby causing slavery to slowly die. But Lincoln changed during the war, finally realizing at the end of his life that blacks had every right to stay in America as Americans.
Yes, Oswald defected to Russia, where he married his wife, Marina. It's also true, at the very same time, other marines had defected to the Soviet Union who claimed to be communists but were actually undercover agents. I'm not saying Oswald was one of these, but it's more than a little suspicious that he was able to return to America after a few years, with his wife, a thing almost unheard of during the Cold War - - especially since Oswald had renounced his American citizenship. If Oswald had been an agent at one time, I'm not saying he was still one by November 11, 1963, but it does mean he wasn't what he publically had been painted to be. Then there were his associations he maintained after returning to America, especially with right wing fanatics in the Anti-Castro underground in New Orleans with ties to both the CIA and organized crime that Oswald had been discovered to have had, which were rather contradictory for a communist to have. Oswald is an enigma. Most of the conspiracy theorists probably have it wrong, but I also think the Warren Commision also got it wrong.

Lee was a solider. He was defending his native soil from Federal invaders. Lincoln was a tyrant who violated the Constitution, but i don't have time to go into that now. What is true is Oswald was a communist. Most people are taught that he was some sort of right wing extremist. Not the case.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Sep 2017, 1:01 pm

Are you defending Booth now? :?

He had similar things to say about Abe before he shot him...

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 1:36 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

Lee was a solider. He was defending his native soil from Federal invaders. Lincoln was a tyrant who violated the Constitution, but i don't have time to go into that now. What is true is Oswald was a communist. Most people are taught that he was some sort of right wing extremist. Not the case.

Lee was a traitor who betrayed his country. Lincoln was our greatest President who honored his oath to defend America against enemies both foreign and domestic.
Oswald was an enigma. Yes, he was a communist - at least for a while. If he was a ever an agent, he wouldn't have been the first to have fallen for his own cover. I'm of the opinion that he was a rebel looking for a cause, and God help him, he found it.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Oct 2017, 2:07 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

Lee was a traitor who betrayed his country. Lincoln was our greatest President who honored his oath to defend America against enemies both foreign and domestic.
Oswald was an enigma. Yes, he was a communist - at least for a while. If he was a ever an agent, he wouldn't have been the first to have fallen for his own cover. I'm of the opinion that he was a rebel looking for a cause, and God help him, he found it.

How could Lee be a traitor if he was defending his home state? No, he wasn't a traitor. Don't get me started on "Honest Abe". Honest is one thing he was not. If you ever bother to read real history, let me know.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Oct 2017, 2:09 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
Are you defending Booth now? :?

He had similar things to say about Abe before he shot him...

No, Booth was an idiot. Lincoln would have been easier on reconstruction, and perhaps there would be a way to work out the racial divide . He wanted to take actions similar to Thomas Jefferson in establishing the Negroes back to their homeland in Africa. That being said, I still consider what Booth did a war crime, because there was still fighting going on at the time.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2017, 5:00 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

How could Lee be a traitor if he was defending his home state? No, he wasn't a traitor. Don't get me started on "Honest Abe". Honest is one thing he was not. If you ever bother to read real history, let me know.

Lee's country was the United States of America, not Virginia. Ergo, he betrayed his country.
As for reading real history - I have a BA in history, and so I have read more than a little history, though not any of that Neo-Confederate revisionist fake history.
No, Lincoln was no more honest than most politicians. But at least he was far more competent than his counterpart, Jefferson Davis. In fact, some historians have come to the conclusion that, had the United States, and the Confederacy exchanged chief executives, the war might have had a very different outcome.
Even if you don't believe that the war was about slavery, the fact remains, slavery ended because of a Union victory, hence the right side won.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2017, 5:11 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:

But Anne Coulter she's just a poor misunderstood victim....who's never expressed any form of intolerance ever. :roll:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2017, 8:43 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Leftists are Democrats. Because they sit on the left side of Congress.That is where the term derives.

Actually, labels of left and right date to the era of French Revolution. Monarchists and reactionaries sat on the right, republicans and those who supported secularization and egalitarianism sat on the left. Since then both terms have lost much of their meaning, but right still generally means traditionalist and nationalist, left generally means egalitarian (with arguments over how exactly to define egalitarianism) and internationalist.

They've got nothing to do with seating arrangements in US Congress.

Tangent: Fascists and other authoritarian reactionaries are on the right because they're nationalists and embrace traditionalism, even if their understanding of 'traditionalism' is warped by their utopian interpretations and their radical implementation. That's also one of the main reasons why it's incorrect to refer to many on the far-right as fascists. If the alt-right is the far-right after reading Rules For Radicals and co-opting ideas for building a movement from it, fascists are nationalists who've read Lenin and co-opted his ideas for building a movement, while rejecting his ideology.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Oct 2017, 12:47 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

Lee's country was the United States of America, not Virginia. Ergo, he betrayed his country.
As for reading real history - I have a BA in history, and so I have read more than a little history, though not any of that Neo-Confederate revisionist fake history.
No, Lincoln was no more honest than most politicians. But at least he was far more competent than his counterpart, Jefferson Davis. In fact, some historians have come to the conclusion that, had the United States, and the Confederacy exchanged chief executives, the war might have had a very different outcome.
Even if you don't believe that the war was about slavery, the fact remains, slavery ended because of a Union victory, hence the right side won.

Both sides acted immorally. There was no "right" side. Lee defended his people , his homeland. He wasn't a traitor at all. It was a War Between States.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 1:39 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Both sides acted immorally.

This is true of every war in history.

Quote:
There was no "right" side.

... and now you just went too far.

The people of the Union were better than the Confederates. The people of the Union weren't angels, but they were against slavery. The Confederates were for slavery. It is true that some of the Union folks were racist by modern standards, but this doesn't make the two sides equal.

While we're at it, we might as well claim that every war in history had no right side because both sides were doing bad things.

"Americans dropped a nuke. Therefore, Hirohito wasn't a bad guy."
"The allies committed war crimes in Dresden. Therefore, Hitler wasn't a bad guy."
"America has a long and ugly history of messing up the Middle East. Therefore, Osama Bin Laden wasn't a bad guy."
"Jesus told his followers to abandon their non-Christian family members. Therefore, the Romans weren't bad guys."

Quote:
Lee defended his people , his homeland. He wasn't a traitor at all. It was a War Between States.

The Confederacy was never recognized as a legit state by anyone aside outside the Confederacy itself.

Meanwhile, there are plenty of countries that recognize the State of Palestine.

If you think that the Confederacy was a legit country, then you also need to acknowledge that Palestine is a legit country, lest you by guilty of hypocrisy.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 2:52 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Marknis wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Is Coulter XX or XY?

Both sides acted immorally. There was no "right" side. Lee defended his people , his homeland. He wasn't a traitor at all. It was a War Between States.

What DarthMetalKnight said.