Page 2 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 12:44 am

Marknis wrote:
Phil from The Advise Show, Cynthia G, Gazi Kodzo, Asian Dave, Franchesca Ramsey, and Kat Blaque are all "progressive" and push the concept of white guilt. All their videos are about how white people need to die, we are still "neanderthals" (They use the term "neanderthugs"), we are all pedophiles, and we are all racist genetically. Some of them even think God is going to kill all white people. They actually hate white liberals more than white conservatives.

you invoke these people regularly? surely they are not representative of the wider African American community? why do you listen to them?

Marknis wrote:
I've seen the dark side of progressives and it's sickening to the core.
the former individuals are not progressive

Marknis wrote:
I knew a liberal girl
perhaps you should mix with more liberal people, its healthy to hear other points of view

Marknis wrote:
I knew a liberal girl who used to be a punk rocker but threw away all her favorite punk albums because she got told that styling your hair into a mohawk was racist.

Its also not very aesthetic
Marknis wrote:
The odd thing is that the punk scenes tend to be the most liberal politically and socially of all forms of rock music and at the shows I've been to,

Punks, mods and rockers in the 1950s gave rise to the skinhead movement which unfortunately has been hijacked by white supremacists

Marknis wrote:
Another SJW tried to use Michael Cremo's book, Forbidden Archaeology, to support his idea that blacks have existed for billions of years and that the theory of evolution is a crock of s**t. The problem of using Cremo (A white man, by the way) as a reference is that he's a Vedic creationist (Basically a Hindu creationist instead of a Christian one), a lot of his viewpoints are either blown out of proportion by himself or have been debunked, and his book is only about giving the history of humanity from a Vedic point of view instead of a Darwinian one. Both evolutionary scientists and Creationists hate him.

Actually population genetics supports the idea that black African people have higher amounts of gene variation than other populations. Basically non-Africans are more inbred and less diverse genetically which means they evolved more recently (last 30-40 thousand years). Eurocentrics and East Asians (perhaps horrified that their ancestors arose from black populations) have invented fantasies that humans arose in Europe and China independently

Marknis wrote:
Until both the left and right purges their extremes, I am not going to align with either side.

Why not be progressive then rather than focusing on attacking the left wing. Ezra uses the same limp excuse that he is impartial yet 97% of his posts attack liberals

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 1:07 am

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:
Phil from The Advise Show, Cynthia G, Gazi Kodzo, Asian Dave, Franchesca Ramsey, and Kat Blaque are all "progressive" and push the concept of white guilt. All their videos are about how white people need to die, we are still "neanderthals" (They use the term "neanderthugs"), we are all pedophiles, and we are all racist genetically. Some of them even think God is going to kill all white people. They actually hate white liberals more than white conservatives.

you invoke these people regularly? surely they are not representative of the wider African American community? why do you listen to them?

They don't but they still insist they do and call any African American who don't agree with them as "coons" or "slaves". I am just showing you that not all the people who are "intolerant" are white Americans and not all progressives believe in harmony. They (with the exception of Cynthia G) claim God will judge all white people and think the theory of evolution is a product of the "devil". Cynthia G just thinks white people are Neanderthals but she uses outdated scientific views as well as misunderstanding articles published by paleontologists.

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:
I've seen the dark side of progressives and it's sickening to the core.
the former individuals are not progressive

Doesn't matter. Plenty of SJWs agree with them and even practice self-flagellation.

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:
I knew a liberal girl
perhaps you should mix with more liberal people, its healthy to hear other points of view

I have heard other points of view. I actually go to an Unitarian fellowship and I have friends who are liberals but they aren't the "f**k White People" type like yourself. One of them is a Wiccan and another happens to be Australian; she moved here to be with an American man and had a child with him but her relationship with the guy fell apart and she has to wait until her daughter is 18 to go back to Australia. We both feel out of place in the Bible Belt.

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:
I knew a liberal girl who used to be a punk rocker but threw away all her favorite punk albums because she got told that styling your hair into a mohawk was racist.

Its also not very aesthetic

They don't think it isn't. As long as it isn't hurting anyone, who gives a damn?

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:
The odd thing is that the punk scenes tend to be the most liberal politically and socially of all forms of rock music and at the shows I've been to,

Punks, mods and rockers in the 1950s gave rise to the skinhead movement which unfortunately has been hijacked by white supremacists

Very few punks agree with white supremacists; Dead Kennedys even had a song called "Nazi Punks f**k Off". Whenever I go to punk and metal shows in Austin, I see nothing resembling a Nazi at those shows. Austin is liberal but they aren't the "f**k White People" types so I enjoy going there. It's the only place close by where I can see someone like Swans and Melvins.

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:
Another SJW tried to use Michael Cremo's book, Forbidden Archaeology, to support his idea that blacks have existed for billions of years and that the theory of evolution is a crock of s**t. The problem of using Cremo (A white man, by the way) as a reference is that he's a Vedic creationist (Basically a Hindu creationist instead of a Christian one), a lot of his viewpoints are either blown out of proportion by himself or have been debunked, and his book is only about giving the history of humanity from a Vedic point of view instead of a Darwinian one. Both evolutionary scientists and Creationists hate him.

Actually population genetics supports the idea that black African people have higher amounts of gene variation than other populations. Basically non-Africans are more inbred and less diverse genetically which means they evolved more recently (last 30-40 thousand years). Eurocentrics and East Asians (perhaps horrified that their ancestors arose from black populations) have invented fantasies that humans arose in Europe and China independently

Your reading comprehension is terrible. I didn't deny anything evolutionary scientists have said; I accept the theory of evolution. My point was that Michael Cremo's views are not good choices to base ideas on the origins of humanity. He actually denies the theory of evolution and thinks that knowledge of extreme human antiquity has been suppressed by scientists and they use "knowledge filtration" to continue the suppression. His works have nothing to do with race or ethnicity. They are simply his Vedic views on the history of Earth and the universe as well. He's actually spoken out against racism and other sorts of division.

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:
Until both the left and right purges their extremes, I am not going to align with either side.

Why not be progressive then rather than focusing on attacking the left wing. Ezra uses the same limp excuse that he is impartial yet 97% of his posts attack liberals

Wrong. Haven't you forgotten my posts on rednecks as well as the Bible Belt? rvacountrysinger even accused me of being an SJW because I didn't agree with him on Ann Coulter being an aspie.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 1:46 am

Marknis wrote:
They don't but they still insist they do and call any African American who doesn't agree with them as "coons" or "slaves". I am just showing you that not all the people who you think are "intolerant" are white Americans and not all progressives believe in harmony. The odd thing about them is they (with the exception of Cynthia G) deny the theory of evolution and claim God will judge all white people but at the same time claim whites and Neanderthals are the same using outdated scientific views as well as misunderstanding articles on paleontology.

Doesn't this ring any warning bells for you? they are crackpots. Black people just like white people have diverse views so its silly to judge an entire group based on a handful of crazy people

Marknis wrote:
I have heard other points of view. I actually have friends who are liberals but they aren't the "f**k White People" type like yourself.

It takes a great deal of effort to accept the truth. There is no such thing as a "white" or "black" person. This was all made up by European colonists to divide "master and slave"

Marknis wrote:
Austin is liberal but they aren't the "f**k White People" types so I enjoy going there.

Yes I'm sure a punk rock concert in Austin Texas is almost likely to be as safe a "white space" as a KKK rally

Marknis wrote:
Wow, you either took what I said out of context or you have terrible reading comprehension. I didn't deny anything evolutionary scientists have said; I accept the theory of evolution. My point was that Michael Cremo's views are not good choices to base ideas on the origins of humanity. He actually denies the theory of evolution and thinks that knowledge of extreme human antiquity has been suppressed by scientists and they use "knowledge filtration" to continue the suppression.

When you finished your adolescent tantrum, process the fact that black people are our ancestors so they have been around for a relatively long time which is what Cremo is getting at. Obviously his thesis that black people have been around for millions of years is a little loopy but (unlike you) I choose to ignore information that isn't based on evidence

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 1:59 am

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:
They don't but they still insist they do and call any African American who doesn't agree with them as "coons" or "slaves". I am just showing you that not all the people who you think are "intolerant" are white Americans and not all progressives believe in harmony. The odd thing about them is they (with the exception of Cynthia G) deny the theory of evolution and claim God will judge all white people but at the same time claim whites and Neanderthals are the same using outdated scientific views as well as misunderstanding articles on paleontology.

Doesn't this ring any warning bells for you? they are crackpots. Black people just like white people have diverse views so its silly to judge an entire group based on a handful of crazy people

Here's the deal, though: They don't want black people to have diverse views. They actually think blacks who side with white liberals are "swirlers" and "slaves". They even think white people adopting black children are practicing colonialism. Phil and Gazi especially want all black people to worship God and attack the theory of evolution. They hate guys like SomeBlackGuy who is an atheist. SomeBlackGuy is a cool guy and it sucks how people like Phil, Gazi, and Tariq Nasheed attack him.

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:
I have heard other points of view. I actually have friends who are liberals but they aren't the "f**k White People" type like yourself.

It takes a great deal of effort to accept the truth. There is no such thing as a "white" or "black" person. This was all made up by European colonists to divide "master and slave"

Than why are you using the labels? I see you use them all the time. By your own logic, you are perpetuating colonialism. Take your own advice before telling others how to live.

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:
Austin is liberal but they aren't the "f**k White People" types so I enjoy going there.

Yes I'm sure a punk rock concert in Austin Texas is almost likely to be as safe a "white space" as a KKK rally

You wish. I've actually been there, you haven't. I have family there and know plenty of people who lived there so I actually understand the culture of Austin.

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:
Wow, you either took what I said out of context or you have terrible reading comprehension. I didn't deny anything evolutionary scientists have said; I accept the theory of evolution. My point was that Michael Cremo's views are not good choices to base ideas on the origins of humanity. He actually denies the theory of evolution and thinks that knowledge of extreme human antiquity has been suppressed by scientists and they use "knowledge filtration" to continue the suppression.

When you finished your adolescent tantrum, process the fact that black people are our ancestors so they have been around for a relatively long time which is what Cremo is getting at. Obviously his thesis that black people have been around for millions of years is a little loopy but (unlike you) I choose to ignore information that isn't based on evidence

What part of my posts are you not getting? I didn't say I disagree with the general scientific consensus of the out of Africa origin view. Cremo doesn't agree with that, he thinks all groups of humanity have been around for billions of years and that evolution is basically malarkey:
https://openrevolt.info/2012/02/16/devolution/

He states nowhere that he agrees with the theory of evolution and basically thinks modern humans, regardless of race and ethnicity, existed alongside "ape men" (His words, not mine) billions of years ago. Anyone trying to use his work to support the theory of evolution is making a terrible mistake and the person who used his ideas was using them to argue AGAINST evolution. He bases his views on Hinduism, especially the concepts of yugas, which I last checked originated in South Asia. Thank you for continuing to prove my point you have terrible reading comprehension.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 10:23 pm

Marknis wrote:
Here's the deal, though: They don't want black people to have diverse views. They actually think blacks who side with white liberals are "swirlers" and "slaves". They even think white people adopting black children are practicing colonialism. Phil and Gazi especially want all black people to worship God and attack the theory of evolution.

"They" are not representative of the wider Afro_American community

Marknis wrote:
Than why are you using the labels? I see you use them all the time. By your own logic, you are perpetuating colonialism. Take your own advice before telling others how to live.

I use the labels because your government continues to legally use these labels, tick this box!

Marknis wrote:
You wish. I've actually been there, you haven't. I have family there and know plenty of people who lived there so I actually understand the culture of Austin.

What's so special about the culture in Austin?

Marknis wrote:
Thank you for continuing to prove my point you have terrible reading comprehension.

I selected a particular aspect of the post relating to evolution of "black people" (notice I'm using quotation marks) to focus on, I'm not interested in the author's ideas on hinduism because he's not a hindu

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 10:57 pm

cyberdad wrote:
"They" are not representative of the wider Afro_American community

The problem is that I don't see many liberals condemning them. I see more supporting them or pretending they don't exist.

cyberdad wrote:
I use the labels because your government continues to legally use these labels, tick this box!

You still have a choice to not use the labels. The government considers me "disabled" but I eschew that label and never use it. Is it really that hard to not use the terms?

cyberdad wrote:
What's so special about the culture in Austin?

I didn't say it was special. I am just pointing out how off base you are. I've been to many music shows, including punk and metal, in Austin and the crowds were never homogeneous. Also, I take the words of those who've actually been a part of the scene over someone who hasn't and has shown himself to know very little of what he is saying.

cyberdad wrote:
I selected a particular aspect of the post relating to evolution of "black people" (notice I'm using quotation marks) to focus on, I'm not interested in the author's ideas on hinduism because he's not a hindu

Wow, you are dense. The person I was pointing out opposed the theory of evolution; he believed black people never evolved but were "gods" and was using Cremo's ideas as his basis while misunderstanding them. Cremo may not be a Hindu but his ideas are still based on Hindu belief systems.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 1:02 am

Marknis wrote:
The problem is that I don't see many liberals condemning them. I see more supporting them or pretending they don't exist.

How about they don't know they exist

Marknis wrote:
You still have a choice to not use the labels. The government considers me "disabled" but I eschew that label and never use it. Is it really that hard to not use the terms?

Which would be weird given that white Americans designed these labels so that a blonde haired blue eyed person with even one black great grandparent is black. Any guesses where the one drop rule originated? Obama is half white and was bought up by his white mother and white grandparents yet was perpetually identified as the first black president by the media

Marknis wrote:
I've been to many music shows, including punk and metal, in Austin and the crowds were never homogeneous. Also, I take the words of those who've actually been a part of the scene over someone who hasn't and has shown himself to know very little of what he is saying.

Yep been there done that in my teens and early 20s. It's a white space. No getting around that...

Marknis wrote:
Wow, you are dense.

No I'm selective over what I am responding to. Just because I'm just not interested in much of your content.

Marknis wrote:
The person I was pointing out opposed the theory of evolution; he believed black people never evolved but were "gods" and was using Cremo's ideas as his basis while misunderstanding them. Cremo may not be a Hindu but his ideas are still based on Hindu belief systems.

This doesn't change my observation that the person is a fruit loop

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 3:32 am

cyberdad wrote:
How about they don't know they exist

I think plenty of them know and actually agree with them.

cyberdad wrote:
Which would be weird given that white Americans designed these labels so that a blonde haired blue eyed person with even one black great grandparent is black. Any guesses where the one drop rule originated? Obama is half white and was bought up by his white mother and white grandparents yet was perpetually identified as the first black president by the media

Guess what? Plenty of liberals called him black as well despite his white mother.

cyberdad wrote:
Yep been there done that in my teens and early 20s. It's a white space. No getting around that...

Bands like Bad Brains, Living Colour, King's X, Fishbone, Death Angel, Brujeria, Suffocation, The Pillows, Boredoms, Boris, Isley Brothers, Napalm Death, God Forbid, Hirax, Melt Banana, Trivium, Shonen Knife, Suicidal Tendencies, Infectious Grooves, Rage Against The Machine, Die Warzau, Pigface, Korn, Deftones, and many others show that you clearly know very little and are talking out of your ass. I'll stick to the words of people who actually stuck with the scenes, thank you very much.

cyberdad wrote:
No I'm selective over what I am responding to. Just because I'm just not interested in much of your content.

Translation: Copping out. Your points keep getting crushed so quit trying to hide it.

cyberdad wrote:
This doesn't change my observation that the person is a fruit loop

I wasn't defending Cremo or the moron trying to support him. You keep revealing to me more and more you have sh***y reading comprehension and don't have a clue about anything.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 4:53 pm

Ahhh I see! this is what you are referring to claiming I was "copping out"

I didn't realise you kept replying, happy to go round 2!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 4:56 pm

Marknis wrote:
Bands like Bad Brains, Living Colour, King's X, Fishbone, Death Angel, Brujeria, Suffocation, The Pillows, Boredoms, Boris, Isley Brothers, Napalm Death, God Forbid, Hirax, Melt Banana, Trivium, Shonen Knife, Suicidal Tendencies, Infectious Grooves, Rage Against The Machine, Die Warzau, Pigface, Korn, Deftones, and many others show that you clearly know very little and are talking out of your ass. I'll stick to the words of people who actually stuck with the scenes, thank you very much.

Ok lets get something straight. I have absolutely no problem with punk music. I was listening to the "sex pistols" before you were born.

I do have a problem with neo-Nazi bands and skinhead music (lathough skinheads used to be punks in the old days and even had black members). These Nazi bands are infiltrating youngs kids minds using music.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 5:06 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:

Ok lets get something straight. I have absolutely no problem with punk music. I was listening to the "sex pistols" before you were born.

I do have a problem with neo-Nazi bands and skinhead music (lathough skinheads used to be punks in the old days and even had black members). These Nazi bands are infiltrating youngs kids minds using music.

Public Image Ltd. are the superior band.

I wasn't defending Nazi bands. You have a really bad habit of pulling stuff out of thin air I never said or alluded to. The point of my post was that you were way off base about punk and anything rock music related was white only. The Pillows, an all Japanese band, actually played their first US show in Austin so your outlook that it's a "Nazi city" is laughable as well as stupid. You are no better than the hyper religious morons who think all heavy metal music is "devuhl's mewsick".

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 9:19 am

So much for a round 2... :roll:

If you were hoping I was going to turn my back on Austin, dream on. Unlike what you think about me, I am not a redneck pining for the "good 'ol days" and rednecks hate Austin. My therapist is also one of the most liberal people I know and I won't let anyone talk down on her.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 12:13 am

oops - I completely forgot that we were posting here! ok round 3!!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 12:18 am

Marknis wrote:
The point of my post was that you were way off base about punk and anything rock music related was white only. The Pillows, an all Japanese band, actually played their first US show in Austin so your outlook that it's a "Nazi city" is laughable as well as stupid. You are no better than the hyper religious morons who think all heavy metal music is "devuhl's mewsick".

Ok I get it! I was talking about "white spaces", so I was projecting that a punk rock concert in Austin Texas is what would be a "safe white space". People who attend these type of events don't even think about this stuff but a black person wondering into this scene is going to think they are in the wrong social scene and (will) feel out of place in terms of the music and the people. But like I said this isn't something that concert goers ever think about (or frankly care about)

I didn't make any claim Austin or the concert are associated with Nazis

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 1:14 am

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:
The point of my post was that you were way off base about punk and anything rock music related was white only. The Pillows, an all Japanese band, actually played their first US show in Austin so your outlook that it's a "Nazi city" is laughable as well as stupid. You are no better than the hyper religious morons who think all heavy metal music is "devuhl's mewsick".

Ok I get it! I was talking about "white spaces", so I was projecting that a punk rock concert in Austin Texas is what would be a "safe white space". People who attend these type of events don't even think about this stuff but a black person wondering into this scene is going to think they are in the wrong social scene and (will) feel out of place in terms of the music and the people. But like I said this isn't something that concert goers ever think about (or frankly care about)

I've seen black people attend punk and metal shows in Austin and smoke and drink with the other punks/metal heads. I'd say they get into it even more than I do since I don't drink (atleast not regularly) or smoke.

At a show in the woods about 30 or so minutes from where I live, one of the bands had some black members and when my co-worker's band came on, the same members from the previous band were moshing and air guitaring in the crowd just as much as anyone else.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 2:41 am

Marknis wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:

I've seen black people attend punk and metal shows in Austin and smoke and drink with the other punks/metal heads. I'd say they get into it even more than I do since I don't drink (atleast not regularly) or smoke.

At a show in the woods about 30 or so minutes from where I live, one of the bands had some black members and when my co-worker's band came on, the same members from the previous band were moshing and air guitaring in the crowd just as much as anyone else.

Well I guess times are a changing since I last went to a concert