Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 9:30 pm

EzraS wrote:
I think the level of violence against American civilians in Muslim countries, has been far greater than anything Muslims have experienced in the US. No one here is chopping off peoples heads on live TV.

The answer to that I'm sure is, that was only done by extremists.

Whereas anything done in the US is done by anyone who voted for Trump.

Liberals are in favor of outright calling half the voters in the United States terrorist.

While if someone refers to a Muslim as a terrorist, they s**t their pants and cry their eyes out.

Then there are all the liberals who know muslims and non-muslims can be terrorist and don't think half the voters in the U.S are terrorists.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 10:09 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I think the level of violence against American civilians in Muslim countries, has been far greater than anything Muslims have experienced in the US. No one here is chopping off peoples heads on live TV.

The answer to that I'm sure is, that was only done by extremists.

Whereas anything done in the US is done by anyone who voted for Trump.

Liberals are in favor of outright calling half the voters in the United States terrorist.

While if someone refers to a Muslim as a terrorist, they s**t their pants and cry their eyes out.

Then there are all the liberals who know muslims and non-muslims can be terrorist and don't think half the voters in the U.S are terrorists.

It seems like most do though. Terrorists and nazis.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 1:42 am

EzraS wrote:

I think you are purposely trying to be inflammatory.

I could troll the likewise of course:

Is Australia Racist? SBS documentary makes for uncomfortable viewing

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radi ... le-viewing

Australia's Treatment of Aboriginal People is Its Dirty Secret

https://www.fairobserver.com/region/asi ... ret-23030/

All that suggest is that "we" colonists have a lot to answer for. To an indigenous person we are beneficiaries of a crime

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 1:55 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

All that suggest is that "we" colonists have a lot to answer for. To an indigenous person we are beneficiaries of a crime

So why don't you trash your own country for a while instead of constantly trashing us? I bet there's plenty of stuff for you to pick from regarding the "Brittish rednecks".

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 2:05 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

So why don't you trash your own country for a while instead of constantly trashing us? I bet there's plenty of stuff for you to pick from regarding the "Brittish rednecks".

A UK pejorative with similarities to the USA pejoratives "redneck" or "tralior trash" is "yob".

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 2:33 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

A UK pejorative with similarities to the USA pejoratives "redneck" or "tralior trash" is "yob".

Yea we call our yobs "bogans" down under

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 4:16 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Far as I know, "Britain's version of rednecks" is an American reference to white Australians as a whole.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 3:55 pm

EzraS wrote:
Far as I know, "Britain's version of rednecks" is an American reference to white Australians as a whole.

The Brits refer to us as "convicts"

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 3:57 pm

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

And you are "Aussies" here in the states but that is not a pejorative.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 8:16 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I'm relieved you guys don't get us mixed up with Austrians!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 10:53 pm

cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I will say that I am impressed that one of your countrymen was a governor of California.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 1:47 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I will say that I am impressed that one of your countrymen was a governor of California.

Ja Ezra! Ich Komme Wieder

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 10:03 pm

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I think the level of violence against American civilians in Muslim countries, has been far greater than anything Muslims have experienced in the US. No one here is chopping off peoples heads off on live TV.

What if a Neo-Nazi chopped off a Muslim's head?

It wouldn't even make the news.

There is a difference. Racist white folks are innocent until proven guilty. Blacks and muslims are guilty until proven innocent. Or at least that's the logic of the pro-Trump camp...

He has white guilt and he got upset at me for not being an SJW so what do you expect?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 10:31 pm

Marknis wrote:
He has white guilt and he got upset at me for not being an SJW so what do you expect?

There is no such thing as white guilt. It's a fantasy created by right wingers to attack liberals or progressives
Decent progressive people of any background accept that past wrongs have been metered out on particular groups and work to eliminate discrimination in any form

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 10:36 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Marknis wrote:

There is no such thing as white guilt. It's a fantasy created by right wingers to attack liberals or progressives
Decent progressive people of any background accept that past wrongs have been metered out on particular groups and work to eliminate discrimination in any form

Phil from The Advise Show, Cynthia G, Gazi Kodzo, Asian Dave, Franchesca Ramsey, and Kat Blaque are all "progressive" and push the concept of white guilt. All their videos are about how white people need to die, we are still "neanderthals" (They use the term "neanderthugs"), we are all pedophiles, and we are all racist genetically. Some of them even think God is going to kill all white people. They actually hate white liberals more than white conservatives. I've seen the dark side of progressives and it's sickening to the core.

I knew a liberal girl who used to be a punk rocker but threw away all her favorite punk albums because she got told that styling your hair into a mohawk was racist. The odd thing is that the punk scenes tend to be the most liberal politically and socially of all forms of rock music and at the shows I've been to, I never heard a peep about having a mohawk being a racist thing.

Another SJW tried to use Michael Cremo's book, Forbidden Archaeology, to support his idea that blacks have existed for billions of years and that the theory of evolution is a crock of s**t. The problem of using Cremo (A white man, by the way) as a reference is that he's a Vedic creationist (Basically a Hindu creationist instead of a Christian one), a lot of his viewpoints are either blown out of proportion by himself or have been debunked, and his book is only about giving the history of humanity from a Vedic point of view instead of a Darwinian one. Both evolutionary scientists and Creationists hate him.

Until both the left and right purges their extremes, I am not going to align with either side.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 12:44 am

Marknis wrote:
Phil from The Advise Show, Cynthia G, Gazi Kodzo, Asian Dave, Franchesca Ramsey, and Kat Blaque are all "progressive" and push the concept of white guilt. All their videos are about how white people need to die, we are still "neanderthals" (They use the term "neanderthugs"), we are all pedophiles, and we are all racist genetically. Some of them even think God is going to kill all white people. They actually hate white liberals more than white conservatives.

you invoke these people regularly? surely they are not representative of the wider African American community? why do you listen to them?

Marknis wrote:
I've seen the dark side of progressives and it's sickening to the core.
the former individuals are not progressive

Marknis wrote:
I knew a liberal girl
perhaps you should mix with more liberal people, its healthy to hear other points of view

Marknis wrote:
I knew a liberal girl who used to be a punk rocker but threw away all her favorite punk albums because she got told that styling your hair into a mohawk was racist.

Its also not very aesthetic
Marknis wrote:
The odd thing is that the punk scenes tend to be the most liberal politically and socially of all forms of rock music and at the shows I've been to,

Punks, mods and rockers in the 1950s gave rise to the skinhead movement which unfortunately has been hijacked by white supremacists

Marknis wrote:
Another SJW tried to use Michael Cremo's book, Forbidden Archaeology, to support his idea that blacks have existed for billions of years and that the theory of evolution is a crock of s**t. The problem of using Cremo (A white man, by the way) as a reference is that he's a Vedic creationist (Basically a Hindu creationist instead of a Christian one), a lot of his viewpoints are either blown out of proportion by himself or have been debunked, and his book is only about giving the history of humanity from a Vedic point of view instead of a Darwinian one. Both evolutionary scientists and Creationists hate him.

Actually population genetics supports the idea that black African people have higher amounts of gene variation than other populations. Basically non-Africans are more inbred and less diverse genetically which means they evolved more recently (last 30-40 thousand years). Eurocentrics and East Asians (perhaps horrified that their ancestors arose from black populations) have invented fantasies that humans arose in Europe and China independently

Marknis wrote:
Until both the left and right purges their extremes, I am not going to align with either side.

Why not be progressive then rather than focusing on attacking the left wing. Ezra uses the same limp excuse that he is impartial yet 97% of his posts attack liberals