Not going to sleep tonight.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 10:27 pm

If I do, the planet might be nuked before I even know it. Of course staying awake won't stop the nukes, but if I sleep time will go too quickly and I'll have even less control over what little time we have left. I won't be lucky enough to die quickly in my sleep. If I wake up it will be with horrible radiation poisoning. I'll be all alone and no one, NO ONE will be there to help me. My parents will be dead. The air will smell of charred human flesh and vomit and there will be people with their skin burned off and their eyes melted out stumbling around like zombies. I barely sleep at night anyway, so it won't be that hard. The last thing I need is to see mushroom clouds in my dreams and then wake and see them for real.

I hate the world. Nothing but corrupted, arrogant, selfish violent and destructive excuses for human beings. Thanks for nothing!! :x

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 10:35 pm

Kim is not going to start WWIII because he knows his country will be toast if he does. Trump is a fool, but I doubt he will get the OK to start nuking away without first evacuating the hundred thousand American civilians in South Korea. Both of them are playing it like it is reality television. Both of them are getting off on provoking their own civilians. And neither of them are as reckless as their own words imply they are. They are cold and calculating, not reckless.

I seriously doubt the nukes will fly anytime in the near future. And if they did, we'll all be in the same boat, and in that respect, you will not be alone.

We're here for a good time, not a long one.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 12:19 am

Get your major affairs (things you have big emotions, positive or negative) about in order, but don't think it will happen. Just remember... any day could be the day, and stay vigilant but don't overdo the vigilance to the point it ruins your life. And read Elisabeth Kubler-Ross's book The Wheel of Life and the other stuff that talks about the dying process and the afterlife, and go on near-death.com. :)

Like Keg says, and like my friend Brenda says, we're here for a good time, not a long time.

Maybe make some Aspie friends here who are also lonely and then run off with them. :) Live daringly where social stuff is concerned; you have my support and we can laugh together if you "screw up".