Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2017, 10:43 pm

I really don't see the depression because it's something that's stained my life all the time, just comes in different waves, I sense the waves and tide and shuddering hulk/bulk not so much the thing as something I can grip for more than a few seconds, I often need those who deal in mental health professionally to point the outline and influence out to me. I have lived in the smog of low 'insert a word with varying reach' for most of my life, the more I learned about the legitimate issues I contended with, the more I had to untangle and dig up, it will take a long time until I find a lighter air to breathe but I started a while ago on the right path with kind advice and relevant support.

neurotypicalET
Toucan
Toucan

30 Sep 2017, 6:46 am

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Some precious lil "people" say they are "depressed" when they mean "sad". But depression is a diagnosis, not an emotion
I once thought that sad and depressed is the same thing, but now that you've mentioned the difference it kinda makes sense.