EzraS wrote:
rick sanchez wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Stigmatization is what it's all about. Nazi this nazi that. nazi nazi nazi, phobe phobe phobe. Whilst they riot riot riot.

What calling everybody Nazi or racist does is cause moral confusion, if everybody is a Nazi nobody is. The true evil of Nazism get muddled and the bad of the people bieng compared to them are defended because it is seen as another unfair charge.

The people that want to honor dead relatives are not equvilent to the actual Nazi's demonstrating in Charlottesville. I just called the people carrying Nazi flags Nazis, but I have to admit reluctance to do it for fear bieng seen as another hysteric.

And yet a portion of the population believe jews deserved what they got and many don't mind keeping Nazi paraphanelia or getting a swastika or 1488 tattoo...come to think of it the confederate protesters in Charlottesville had no problems marching arm in arm with neo-Nazis. I guess that puts to rest any lingering doubts about the link between confederacy the south and racism

I'm guessing a lot of this is highly sensationalized and purported exist to the degree it's purported to.

I'm also gussting there's a number of Aussies who have swastika and 1488 et al tattoos.

Saw a number of men when I was in a San Diego hotel swimming pool about 8 years ago with both types of tattoos. I discreetly asked the concierge who they might be and whether it was safe for my wife and daughter. I was told these men belonged to the naval base and that I should be fine as they mainly dislike Mexicans. Needless to say we didn't return to the pool.

I live next to a large Navy base and I have never seen any sailors with nazi tattoos hanging out at the beach. Nor in my lifetime of living in Las Vgeas and having seen hundreds of people in beach attire at hotel swimming pools, have I seen anyone sporting nazi tattoos. Nor have I known of local navy base or air force base (there's a huge air force base in vegas) personnel to hang out at hotel swimming pools. I asked my dad about this and he said, "that's a huge load of nonsense son".

But I'm still gussting there's a number of Aussies who have swastika tattoos.

Yeah, well time to wake up. The military is often the breeding ground for many of the racist organizations.

Wake up and see something neither I nor my dad has ever seen dispite my lifetime and his 25 years of living near a large navy base and huge air force base?

And are you saying United States military regulations allow millitary personnel wear nazi tattoos while telling me to wake up? :lol:

And whats her name can see Russia from her house, so what? You have no point other than your own uninformed opinion. If you have even been in the military then tell us what you know. Otherwise you are just spouting what ever you think sounds good and confirms you own feelings.

rick sanchez
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Aug 2017, 2:07 pm

EzraS wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Again.... please help us to understand WTF you're talking about.

We or just you?

naturalplastic wrote:
When was there a Nazi rally that was not in secret, and that was staged to get to get maximum national attention (even before the deaths) comparable to this event, and on top of that had deaths, like this event during the Obama years?

I asked if this was the first time people have staged a neo nazi rally. Is it?

naturalplastic wrote:
And BTW (relevant, or not) former president Obama did just tweet about this event. His tweet got more likes than that of the current president about the event.

I'm not talking about what the former president just tweeted. I'm asking if he ever made an immediate response to a neo nazi demonstration before as an acting president?

Why don't you just answer my questions?

I'm finding plenty of footage of neo nazi rallies that took place before this one. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Where's the president making a statement about any of them? I'm not even saying it hasn't happened, I'm just asking when it happened? When has the public demanded a statement from the president during any of these?

Should we treat this as a serious comment?

Because you seem to want to over look the fact that Obama never had a Nazi rally where the Nazis killed someone.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 2:21 pm

rick sanchez wrote:
EzraS wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

We or just you?

naturalplastic wrote:
When was there a Nazi rally that was not in secret, and that was staged to get to get maximum national attention (even before the deaths) comparable to this event, and on top of that had deaths, like this event during the Obama years?

naturalplastic wrote:
And BTW (relevant, or not) former president Obama did just tweet about this event. His tweet got more likes than that of the current president about the event.

I'm not talking about what the former president just tweeted. I'm asking if he ever made an immediate response to a neo nazi demonstration before as an acting president?

I'm finding plenty of footage of neo nazi rallies that took place before this one. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Where's the president making a statement about any of them? I'm not even saying it hasn't happened, I'm just asking when it happened? When has the public demanded a statement from the president during any of these?

They are questions.

rick sanchez wrote:
Because you seem to want to over look the fact that Obama never had a Nazi rally where the Nazis killed someone.

Nazis plural. Who else besides James Alex Fields should be charged for the crime? Who else was driving that car? When were these others taken into custody? Are the police searching for anyone else involved in this person being killed?

These are more questions btw. Any answers?

Last edited by EzraS on 15 Aug 2017, 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rick sanchez
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Aug 2017, 2:26 pm

EzraS wrote:
rick sanchez wrote:
EzraS wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

We or just you?

naturalplastic wrote:

naturalplastic wrote:

They are questions.

rick sanchez wrote:

Nazis plural. Who else besides James Alex Fields should be charged for the crime? Who else was driving that car? When were these others taken into custody? Are the police searching for anyone else involved in this person being killed?

Wow!! that is an incredibly weak and misleading argument. You win! I defer to masterful use of the intentionally misleading statement.

Please tell us more about all of you experience with Nazis, government, Korea and the military. You aer obviously the authority on all of these.

For example would you please elucidate on how the the geopolitical ramification of the past 30 years of North Korean diplomacy has effected the ROK and USA troops along the demilitarized zone in South Korea, or how 200 years of institutionalized racism has been suddenly removed for our society?

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 2:37 pm

cyberdad wrote:
...the confederate protesters in Charlottesville had no problems marching arm in arm with neo-Nazis. I guess that puts to rest any lingering doubts about the link between confederacy the south and racism

GOOD HEAVENS, TO BETSY!! First-of-all, how is it you feel you can speak so matter-of-factly about a country / its peoples, that are NOT your own? Secondly, were ALL Southerners in Charlottesville, that day? Thirdly, have you spoken to ALL Southerners, to determine that they're racists? Fourthly, as I've told you before, if you think that ONLY Southerners are "confederate supporters", you need to think, again. I have known MANY-a-Pennsylvanian, to be a "confederate supporter"----a few upstate New Yorkers (Yep, you read that, right - I was quite surprised, myself)----several mid-westerners----and, ALOT of Pacific-coasters, etc. Lastly, do you think that ONLY whites, are confederate supporters?

THIS guy's DEFINITELY a THINKING man!!

/\ Read his SHIRT, too!!

Here's a couple of things I found, for your reading enjoyment.....

This guy, is an Iowan:

http://www.npr.org/2017/05/04/526539906/feeling-kinship-with-the-south-northerners-let-their-confederate-flags-fly

From the article:

Quote:
Sales of Confederate memorabilia underline the northward trend. Dewey Barber, owner of Dixie Outfitters in Odum, Ga., which sells a variety of items, from coasters to tote bags emblazoned with Confederate symbols, estimates only about 5 percent of his customers were Northerners when he started his business three decades ago; now they make up about 20 percent.

Here's you one, that discusses supporters in Michigan, Colorado, Ohio, Delaware (NORTH of the Mason-Dixon Line), New Jersey, and Oregon:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/confederate-flag-trump.html?_r=0

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 2:49 pm

rick sanchez wrote:
EzraS wrote:
rick sanchez wrote:
EzraS wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

We or just you?

naturalplastic wrote:

naturalplastic wrote:

They are questions.

rick sanchez wrote:

rick sanchez wrote:
Wow!! that is an incredibly weak and misleading argument. You win! I defer to masterful use of the intentionally misleading statement.

You don't seem to know the difference between a question and a statement.

rick sanchez wrote:
Please tell us more about all of you experience with Nazis, government, Korea and the military. You aer obviously the authority on all of these.

The questions I asked have nothing to do with that. Your statements are both non-sequitur and ad hominem.

rick sanchez wrote:
For example would you please elucidate on how the the geopolitical ramification of the past 30 years of North Korean diplomacy has effected the ROK and USA troops along the demilitarized zone in South Korea, or how 200 years of institutionalized racism has been suddenly removed for our society?

Off topic. This thread doesn't have anything to do with any of that.

So do you have any answers to my questions? Or just more off topic non-sequitur ad hominem diatribe?

rick sanchez
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Aug 2017, 2:53 pm

Stupidity, whether inherent or willfull, must be confronted at every opportunity.

My point is that you dont know what you are talking about. You just have emotionally satisfying opinions.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 2:57 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
...the confederate protesters in Charlottesville had no problems marching arm in arm with neo-Nazis. I guess that puts to rest any lingering doubts about the link between confederacy the south and racism

[color=#9932CC][b]GOOD HEAVENS, TO BETSY!! First-of-all, how is it you feel you can speak so matter-of-factly about a country / its peoples, that are NOT your own?

He visited San Diego once, where he saw Naval Base San Diego personnel hanging out at a hotel pool wearing nazi tattoos.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 3:04 pm

rick sanchez wrote:
Stupidity, whether inherent or willfull, must be confronted at every opportunity.

My point is that you dont know what you are talking about. You just have emotionally satisfying opinions.

You're just making petulant ad hominem personal attacks that display baseless stupidity (your word). Therefore it's obvious you're the one seeking emotional satisfaction.

Here: oh ouch that hurts.

Feel better now?

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 3:10 pm

EzraS wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

GOOD HEAVENS, TO BETSY!! First-of-all, how is it you feel you can speak so matter-of-factly about a country / its peoples, that are NOT your own?

He visited San Diego once, where he saw Naval Base San Diego personnel hanging out at a hotel pool wearing nazi tattoos.

LOL Yeah, I read that. His visit makes all-the-difference, in-the-world, dudn't it!! LOL

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 3:33 pm

@Ezra: Oh, I forgot to tell ya.....

I'm thinking you may have another lovely ageist, on your hands.....

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 3:55 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
@Ezra: Oh, I forgot to tell ya.....

I'm thinking you may have another lovely ageist, on your hands.....

Alas.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 4:00 pm

BLACK
POWER

MLK approves. 8)

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 4:07 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

GOOD HEAVENS, TO BETSY!! First-of-all, how is it you feel you can speak so matter-of-factly about a country / its peoples, that are NOT your own?

LOL Yeah, I read that. His visit makes all-the-difference, in-the-world, dudn't it!! LOL

I like and respect cyberdad. But I don't go with what comes off as him having personal deep understanding of America. And his statements often come off as America is like the only European colonized country that's predominantly white, when I believe his country is far more predominantly white. And I'm sure there's probably quite a prevailing attitude of white supremacy there due to that, which he relatively never touches upon. It's pretty much just you guys this and you guys that. And while I consider him truthful, his accounting of the San Diego pool incident seems implausible.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 4:33 pm

EzraS wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

[color=#9932CC][b]GOOD HEAVENS, TO BETSY!! First-of-all, how is it you feel you can speak so matter-of-factly about a country / its peoples, that are NOT your own?

I can tell you this is the bona fide truth! there were a group of fairly "big" shirtless men hanging around the hotel pool with aforementioned tattoos. I found it weird given the hotel was so close to sea world and the pool was used by lots of kids.

I was however reliant on the knowledge of the hotel concierge (who was Latino) so can't vouch for his sources or whether he carried some bias against the local naval personnel

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 4:42 pm

EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Stigmatization is what it's all about. Nazi this nazi that. nazi nazi nazi, phobe phobe phobe. Whilst they riot riot riot.

What calling everybody Nazi or racist does is cause moral confusion, if everybody is a Nazi nobody is. The true evil of Nazism get muddled and the bad of the people bieng compared to them are defended because it is seen as another unfair charge.

The people that want to honor dead relatives are not equvilent to the actual Nazi's demonstrating in Charlottesville. I just called the people carrying Nazi flags Nazis, but I have to admit reluctance to do it for fear bieng seen as another hysteric.

And yet a portion of the population believe jews deserved what they got and many don't mind keeping Nazi paraphanelia or getting a swastika or 1488 tattoo...come to think of it the confederate protesters in Charlottesville had no problems marching arm in arm with neo-Nazis. I guess that puts to rest any lingering doubts about the link between confederacy the south and racism

I'm guessing a lot of this is highly sensationalized and doesn't exist to the degree it's purported to.

I'm also gussting there's a number of Aussies who have swastika and 1488 et al tattoos.

So basically you don't believe nazi's and white supremacists are having demonstrations...and I figure that one who drove that car into the protestors wasn't really trying to hit anyone, it was just media sensationalization. You do realize those sort of neo-nazis and white supremacists think people like you are garbage too...that's right people with autism are also 'inferiors' to them maybe think about that before jumping to defend them or downplaying the issue.

What I don't believe is that most republicans are nazis. They don't make up the majority of white conservatives, the way the leftist propaganda makes out.

The one...one...one...single...sigular...only...one and only one person who drove a car into people...acted alone...alone...alone. Amd the left is exploiting the hell out of it. That's all they really care about it, is the political gains they can milk out of it while shedding crocodile tears as usual.

So, according to your opinions so far, if someone from the left commit violence then all the left is responsible, but if someone from the right commit violence then the right is innocent because it's only one individual. Am I right?

This is not the only killing from a far right fanatic lately either; remember the shooting in a black church.