Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 11:29 am

I have to hope that we're really not at the point he's suggesting below but I agree with him on the dynamic he's describing and, as Gad Saad has often put it, I'm deeply concerned that we're heading off into the abyss of infinite stupidity.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 11:34 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I have to hope that we're really not at the point he's suggesting below but I agree with him on the dynamic he's describing and, as Gad Saad has often put it, I'm deeply concerned that we're heading off into the abyss of infinite stupidity.

My worst fear is that people like you will make Nazis feel comfortable and cozy enough to start murdering people left and right without any consequence, because standing up to genocide is being intolerant.

f*****g sellout.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:02 pm

KagamineLen wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:

My worst fear is that people like you will make Nazis feel comfortable and cozy enough to start murdering people left and right without any consequence, because standing up to genocide is being intolerant.

f*****g sellout.

So to disagree with you is to be complicit in genocide?

About that line I mentioned in the other thread...

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:04 pm

Way to miss the point.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:07 pm

KagamineLen wrote:
Way to miss the point.

You have no point beyond demands that everyone board your crazy train or stand accused of being a collaborator.

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:11 pm

adifferentname wrote:
KagamineLen wrote:
Way to miss the point.

You have no point beyond demands that everyone board your crazy train or stand accused of being a collaborator.

So being anti-Nazi is a crazy train now.

Good going.

It amazes me how people are much more pissed off about leftists getting into fistfights than they are about a Nazi attempting an act of mass murder. That kind of attitude is the attitude of a collaborator. The fact that people are arguing otherwise is stupid.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:20 pm

KagamineLen wrote:
adifferentname wrote:
KagamineLen wrote:
Way to miss the point.

So being anti-Nazi is a crazy train now.

Good going.

All aboard!

TOOT! TOOT!

Quote:
It amazes me how people are much more pissed off about leftists getting into fistfights than they are about a Nazi attempting an act of mass murder.

In that case, you should perhaps spend some time communicating with real people instead of the strawman driving your train. I imagine you'll be in for many more surprises!

Quote:
That kind of attitude is the attitude of a collaborator.

Called it!

Quote:
The fact that people are arguing otherwise is stupid.

TOOT! TOOT!

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:22 pm

I bet you think you're awfully f*****g clever right now. Have a goddamn cookie.

You are arguing for enabling Nazi violence on American soil. And you are referring to me as being on a crazy train.

The American soldiers who died on Normandy beach want to smack you right now.

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:26 pm

By the way tech, thanks a lot for deleting a comment I made that offended your collaborationist sensibilities.

And you call me the real enemy to freedom.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:26 pm

TBH the very first two posts - ie. the OP and opening response - were such a masterpiece that I was ready to leave them together indefinitely without interruption. I don't mind that the thread's still going, just that it was...well... a truly 8/17/17 Norman Rockwell painting as it was.

I at least hope everyone is learning - a lot - today, about what political psychosis is and how to keep their social aikido sharp. If things are possibly going to get drastically worse in our everyday lives in this direction consider this injection of dampened and ineffectual viruses as a vaccination and aid against later infection.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:29 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
TBH the very first two posts - ie. the OP and opening response - were such a masterpiece that I was ready to leave them together indefinitely without interruption. I don't mind that the thread's still going, just that it was...well... a truly 8/17/17 Norman Rockwell painting as it was.

I at least hope everyone is learning - a lot - today, about what political psychosis is and how to keep their social aikido sharp. If things are possibly going to get drastically worse in our everyday lives in this direction consider this injection of dampened and ineffectual viruses as a vaccination and aid against later infection.

Says the mod who deletes a post that made a very valid point that he was unable to argue against.

:roll:

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:33 pm

So, according to techstep, being rightfully scared about a Nazi uprising on American soil is psychotic, while being critical of people who are taking a stand against a Nazi uprising on American soil is perfectly rational.

Why am I still bothering with somebody who is pissing on everything the Founding Fathers stood for? Why am I still bothering trying to argue with people who are disgracing the sacrifices millions of Allied soldiers made to spare them from mass extermination?

There is a pro-Nazi agenda at work in the United States and on these very forums.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:39 pm

I'm thinking you're out of weed. I'd be glad to start a go-fund-me on your behalf at this rate, if of course you're in a state where recreational use is legal.

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:40 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I'm thinking you're out of weed. I'd be glad to start a go-fund-me on your behalf at this rate, if of course you're in a state where recreational use is legal.

And I think you are resorting to that argument because you know I'm right.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:41 pm

KagamineLen wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:

Says the mod who deletes a post that made a very valid point that he was unable to argue against.

He's not a mod, he didn't delete anything. Please leave him alone and the others with these nazi accusations.

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:43 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
KagamineLen wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:

He's not a mod, he didn't delete anything. Please leave him alone and the others with these nazi accusations.

Oh, you, too? I probably should leave Wrong Planet. It is clear that this forum no longer stands for the rights of those who experience autism.