Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 11:08 am

Things, on a certain level, seen to be going well, but I'm always being threatened to be thrown out (Denial Of Service - DOS) and over the most trivial s**t :( . I semi-spoke about the stuff over the weeken, now, yesterday, I didn't get ready and leavve fast enough to suit a staff yesterday (We had closed early for pesticide.) and I got a write-up, enogh of those and I could be thrown out.hrown out. I keep meaning to buy a new jacket but yesterday I discovered my charger gone and had to buy a new one!
I don't have those so-called necessities like a radio, a clock, a PO box, a bank account , or a storage space! If I had some more cash I could.get some , anyway. My bladder/peeing is REALLY a problem now :cry: .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 1:08 pm

What exactly are they accusing you of? I cant believe they would throw you out of a shelter for reasons related to your medical condition and etc.

You post that you have serious dental problems, ie two teeth. Do you have a denture? If you are not chewing properly this can cause and or contribute to your digestive problems. The food is swallowed in larger pieces that have much less surface area for your digestive system to act on, leaving more nutrients to support the growth of intestinal tract bacteria.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 6:12 pm

...Yes, that's possible, new-to-me explanation, too, thank you, and thank you.
If I can't get someone to help me apply to community college :cry: , how am I supposed to get new dentures :( ?

e="drwho222"]What exactly are they accusing you of? I cant believe they would throw you out of a shelter for reasons related to your medical condition and etc.

You post that you have serious dental problems, ie two teeth. Do you have a denture? If you are not chewing properly this can cause and or contribute to your digestive problems. The food is swallowed in larger pieces that have much less surface area for your digestive system to act on, leaving more nutrients to support the growth of intestinal tract bacteria.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 5:33 am

...This is, now, a contnuation of a post I made in the " I have some good news! " thread back in Education, bringing back to a line where I am the OP. Read the post at the end of Page 1 by KraftieKortie and the ones on Page 2 by me, why don"t you, before you read this post in this line on.
A crossover :) !
As I said, both a yoga-homeless mat that had, and a packaged shirt-tie combination that I had never opened, are now gone from me :( . The mat got left in the hospital ER when I went there Friday night. I've never even gone to that hospital except by ER-type vehicle, and remember, I'm crippled.
The stc was discovered to be gone by me when l got back to the shelter agter rhe Friday nite visit. :cry: This adds to my total of $700 in money and value of items gone from these last months - an undercounted/ rounded downward estimate, remember - that I could not use for something new and needed, you will remember :( .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 5:46 am

...I have really put off getting a " new" (from a thrift shop) jacket for a long time. Not only is it filthy., both outside pockets on it where I put my immediately needed stuff now have holes in them! :( I now have that stuff in a pocket in my under- the-jacket vest, my money doesn't come in till too-morrow. I am a very slow walker now that I am crippled :cry: , it took 50-55 minutes to walk the 7??, 9?? blocks, almost all downhill or level, from the shelter to to the lunchtime feed that I went to t'other day, and also: Leaving at past 12 noon, then, and returning for a 6:30-starting meal leaves me a pretty little bit of time to do anything :(!
Additionally, the pattern I mentioned of things being fairly nice, then some being threatened being thrown out by the staff coming later, happened this last dinner: wjen a staffer being pretty nice to me was quickly followed by her threatening me with a write-up for being (as she saw it) too slow in packing myself up and leaving the chow room when it was closing -(Too many write-ups and you can be thrown out.) when my crippled-ness makes getting up from a seated position something of an effort! She appeared to be saying that I should leave rhe stuff not put back in my bag yet not put back and I, who walks with a crutch in one hand, should carry them that way until I got outside of the chow hall! And I have to, when I'm leaving it, walk pretty gingerly on the smoorh cafeteria floor, which has often just been wetted clean :( ! !! !!