Don't have somewhere to cry.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 10:48 pm

I have.no privacy, in a sheltet, and can'tst be alone and cry and howl over my lousy life :cry: and all the things I lost and never had :( :cry: .
I don't even have a room of my own, to be alone and cry, and, as I said in my " cyber- vacation " thread, I don't have any of the things " normal " people have,nlike a music player, a TV, to cover up my tears and howling :(.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 12:07 am

I'm sorry you're sad, and have no privacy.

Maybe you can get an SRO again?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 12:14 pm

...No, I cannot, not with my own money alone, right now :( .The split-by-week way I get my money, though ensuring some money every week, makes making lare payments ultra-difficult.
I am just so perpetually behind on everything, if I could just rest a little somewhere, not be run by myself and others, from place to place, never allowed to try and put my life together again aand physically recover. :cry
L My feet dtill smell when I take them out of the sandal - one of tjem the danfal that Omniel pronounced I could not wipe the blood out of, I should leave it in there forever :cry: .
I am SO WORRIED! about the pictures and mementos from my brotjer that I need to get, if they are thrown away I wll, really, never have pictures of my family and my past ever :cry: . Can't, PLEASE!, somebody help me with that, please? :cry:
By rhe way, I guess I won't apologize for repeating things in my posts anymore.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Everwolf
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Sep 2017, 2:52 pm

Hey ASS-P, just wanted to share this documentary with you. Sounds like you are going through a difficult time in your life. Take a look at it.

It may help you find meaning and some relief in your life.

Stay strong, best wishes!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2017, 4:26 pm

....Thank you, when I have. Good e ought equipment and enough time to watch it, I'll try to watch it.
Until then, could you tell me what the doc's about, pease? :)

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 6:25 am

Maybe just let it all out and if they kick you out can you go to another shelter?

You can talk to me if you want; I've been following your story more lately and have been seeing your posts and others' to you for years, sometimes reading them and sometimes not. If you can get to Montreal, Canada, there are a lot of resources up here, but I don't know if you have a passport.