Daily Caller goes after Barron Trump

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 9:57 am

Melania Trump Thanks Chelsea Clinton For Defending Barron Against Online Attacks

Quote:
Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton has a message for those who insist on going after the youngest son of President Trump: Leave 11-year-old Barron alone.

On Monday, the conservative website The Daily Caller published a piece titled "It’s High Time Barron Trump Starts Dressing Like He’s In the White House." In the story, entertainment reporter Ford Springer criticized the way Barron dresses and argued that "while the president and first lady traveled in their Sunday best, young Barron looked like he was hopping on Air Force One for a trip to the movie theater."

The photo accompanying the article shows the 11-year-old wearing khaki shorts, loafers, and a red T-shirt that reads, "On your mark tiger shark" as he and his parents departed from Morristown, NJ to Washington, D.C. on Sunday.

First Lady Melania Trump thanked Chelsea Clinton for defending 11-year-old Barron Trump against online attacks.

She followed up her defense of Barron with a tweet responding to another social media user who said criticizing the 11-year-old was fair game because he belongs to the Trump family. Clinton wrote, "Dear Matty — Barron is A KID. No child should be talked about in the below manner — in real life or online. And for an adult to do so? For shame."

In response, FLOTUS tweeted, "Thank you @ChelseaClinton - so important to support all of our children in being themselves! #StopChildhoodBullying."

My opinion has not changed at all since last fall when some progressives "accused" or speculated Barron is autistic. As the First Son and especially having The Donald as daddy he has enough troubles, for so called adults to go after him to get at his father is despicable.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 9:59 am

Yep...just leave the kid alone.....

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 10:42 am

I think going after Trump too much for too long and or including his family, could end up backfiring.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 10:45 am

Trump is fair game; his kid definitely is not.

I don't actually find Melania to be one whom people should "go after."

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 10:47 am

I think most anything can be overdone to the point where it starts having the opposite of the intended effect.

And how lame. Do they expect a 12 year old to always be in a suit?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 10:52 am

I am of the opinion that some attacks on Trump are the result of similar methods to that which Trump is being attacked for employing Doesn't make the attackers look very good. And makes Trump seem like a victim.

There are times when we should just sit back, and not attack people who are shooting themselves in the foot.

xDominiel
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Aug 2017, 11:00 am

I wonder if the adults going after Barron are the same who would turn around and lament how cruel kids are to each other.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 11:10 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I am of the opinion that some attacks on Trump are the result of similar methods to that which Trump is being attacked for employing Doesn't make the attackers look very good. And makes Trump seem like a victim.

There are times when we should just sit back, and not attack people who are shooting themselves in the foot.

Exactly. I agree 100%.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 2:00 pm

I actually agree that Barron should be left alone.

He isn't responsible for any of the nasty stuff that his old man does.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 9:44 pm

Barron is a child who is a separate person than his father. Attack the man, leave the kids alone. Those who are attacking Barron have more in common with drug lords who murder entire families than they would like to admit.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2017, 12:35 pm

Attack the President all you want, but leave his underage child alone.
Chelsea Clinton doubtlessly remembers how that bloated closet case, Rush Limbaugh, had ridiculed her when she was the first daughter, and so acted on it.