Page 8 of 67 [ 1063 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 67  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 6:59 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 9:23 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 9:38 pm

The stench on this one. Love it.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 9:50 pm

Wow, she's like a British Sunchase. Will have to keep tabs on her.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 7:33 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 7:34 pm

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Nov 2017, 12:21 am

Haven't checked the threads in a while my mind has been feeling a bit sluggish lately.

Found this artist named Calibre. I really like All The Days and Out Of The Box.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2017, 10:34 pm

I had this one in my car audio rotation for my trips to work a couple years back:

He's got a really good untitled/unreleased that I love, really wanted to get my hands on, but it looks like it's either never going to be (possibly doesn't have sample rights) or it'll be out in three or four years. It's the track D-Bridge is spinning at 18:56 of this set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEgh47IGevg&t=1142s .

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2017, 10:39 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 11:55 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 1:35 pm

One of my favorite classic albums. Jazzstep meets dark dnb for something a bit like a futuristic and intergalactic Sin City type of meditation.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 2:58 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 10:03 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 5:52 pm

I've gotta shove another half-tempo in here. God is Ivy Lab ever the sh**...

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 6:22 pm

Kyrist dropping a pretty dark and lysergic set. I really hope she drops a tune with Alix Perez or the guys in Ivy Lab right now. She's getting a bit of coaching apparently from Sam Binga on the production and her head's clearly in the right kind of place to build monsters in the best sense of the word.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 9:38 pm