Create a title that would get highest hit count on WP

Page 14 of 14 [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Oct 2017, 7:19 pm

hobojungle wrote:
You are a Trump supporter. I am not. We can agree to disagree & leave it @ that.

I'm not advertising for him. I just respect the need for that type of person. ENTJ's are a valuable part of society, albeit over needed. Please do not associate me as a Trump supporter. I do not take sides. If I did I would feel guilty when something bad I know is going to happen happens and then you would blame "Trump Supporters" no?

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 7:26 pm

You are not a Trump supporter & neither am I. Then we can agree to agree. Carry on.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 8:33 pm

Ragnahawk wrote:
hobojungle wrote:
Trump is an ass burger.

If we didn't have ass burger's like trump, nothing would happen. I can appreciate ass burgers for this reason. Others are only happy when you conform to social standards and nothing happens. I think trump could be an ENTJ.

Don't reply. IT'S POINTLESS. I just had to.....

Mod note: Please stop, this isn't a debate thread. You are off both going topic, and a thread like this which has delighted many members should not be derailed with political assertions. Go to PPR if you want to get into those kinds of tugs of war please.