Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 11:01 pm

Charleston church killer Dylann Roof wants to fire two lawyers trying to keep him from being executed because they are Jewish and Indian and therefore his “biological enemies.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3505052
I know it's not pleasant but in this case I'm looking forward to hearing how this one ends up wriggling in pain when they give him the lethal injection which he resoundly deserves

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 11:23 pm

His attorneys and the court psychiatrist think it might be an ASD that is making him have such resolute beliefs.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 11:26 pm

He has a right to choose his own legal counsel, but I can't imagine he has the funds or much of selection of people lining up to defend him. But it's still his right to fire them if he chooses; one the few rights he has left.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 11:39 pm

no repentance?

i understand the antisemitism, but this is the first time i've heard of white supremacists having a bone to pick with indians.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 2:05 am

SH90 wrote:
He has a right to choose his own legal counsel, but I can't imagine he has the funds or much of selection of people lining up to defend him. But it's still his right to fire them if he chooses; one the few rights he has left.

No one said it didn't have the right to do it.

The OP is not implying that its illegal to be a self defeating idiot. Just that its...idiotic to be a self defeating idiot.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 4:14 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
no repentance?

i understand the antisemitism, but this is the first time i've heard of white supremacists having a bone to pick with indians.

Ahem...

Theyre called "White Supremacists" because they hate folks with darker than white skin. So obviously that would include beige folks like Hispanics, and brown folks like Asian Indians.

BTW the KKK only recently opened its doors to Roman Catholics (originally they hated Catholics too). So for most of its history even a red haired blue eyed Irish Catholic would be barred from the KKK.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 5:13 am

cyberdad wrote:
Charleston church killer Dylann Roof wants to fire two lawyers trying to keep him from being executed because they are Jewish and Indian and therefore his “biological enemies.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3505052
I know it's not pleasant but in this case I'm looking forward to hearing how this one ends up wriggling in pain when they give him the lethal injection which he resoundly deserves

I don't think he'll be 'wriggling in pain' as you put it, but yeah, if he wants to do this, then let him. If he succeeds at doing so, then we'll have saved a good deal of taxpayer money by not having to pay out lawyers fees and housing, as his execution date will most assuedly move up. -- Good riddance.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 6:01 am

Perhaps it might be televised like his comrade Timmy McVeigh
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/06/12/us/th ... ml?mcubz=0

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 1:06 pm

It would have been better if someone had shot his as dead on the spot right there at that church.
Move his execution date up to tomorrow since that's what he seems to want and be done with it...

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 1:26 pm

Raptor wrote:
It would have been better if someone had shot his as dead on the spot right there at that church.
Move his execution date up to tomorrow since that's what he seems to want and be done with it...

We need a express lane...

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:11 am

Dylann Roof Loses Bid to Fire Jewish, Indian Lawyers

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 4:57 pm

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this insane idiot wanted to represent himself, as he would imagine only he could be the only person who he'd have faith in.

As a side note - if those who are angry about Confederate statues being pulled down are looking for someone to blame, then blame Dillon Roof. It was only after that mass atrocity that he had committed that had spurred Confederate flags to be removed in public. It was only a matter of time till Confederate monuments were pulled down.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 5:05 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
As a side note - if those who are angry about Confederate statues being pulled down are looking for someone to blame, then blame Dillon Roof. It was only after that mass atrocity that he had committed that had spurred Confederate flags to be removed in public. It was only a matter of time till Confederate monuments were pulled down.

Yes that's right. Notice how the far right in the US are quiet (probably secretly swelling with pride) about Roof's exploits. One could argue that a younger Roof internalised a lot of the stromfront crap posted online. particularly the common one calling for a race war.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 5:52 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Notice how the far right in the US are quiet (probably secretly swelling with pride) about Roof's exploits.

Troll much?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 7:54 pm

Raptor wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Notice how the far right in the US are quiet (probably secretly swelling with pride) about Roof's exploits.

Troll much?

Oh Raptor, I wasn't aware up to now that you also speak for the far right?

Its no secret what the far right have been bleating the mantra "race war" since the end of segregation (we had that here in Australia too). Obviously (it's not rocket science) that Tim McVeigh, Dylan Roof, Anders Brevik and (more recently) James Fields have actually acted on the propoganda which is exactly what the leaders of the far right have been wanting for years which is brainwashing these dumb fools to go the next step and be violent (they off course sneakily wash their hands and claim they have nothing to do with it) much like any follower in a cult - its called groupthink

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 10:59 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Raptor wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Troll much?

Oh Raptor, I wasn't aware up to now that you also speak for the far right?

The truth is finally out; Raptor is an alt-righter!! !
8O