Page 3 of 8 [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 4:44 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
I also had more sex in my 30s, and much better sex to boot. I'd enjoy reading about OP having some success on that front. Sex is fun, healthy, and few people enjoy or benefit from wanting and not having it. On the one hand, there's a spiritual magical side to sex. On the other hand, people decide to engage in the activity for a variety of reasons. Someone has a taste for any body type, personality and life history combination, so own what you have and feel confident in yourself, and someone will want to get closer to that. Fact.

I don't even want to live past 30 with how my life has been going. I was rejected this year by someone who had common interests with me, I keep running into people who tell me they are getting engaged while I can't even get a date, and I have no female friends my age besides my younger brother's fiancée. I fear that all chances are gone and even if I do become confident, it will be too late.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 5:42 pm

Don't you think the people who have been THROUGH their 30's are capable of giving advice based on experience?

JrJones lived through his 30's, and said the sex is better than when he was in his 20's. It might be that way for you, too.

I had it better in my 30's than I did in my 20's. Some people are just "late bloomers." Especially Aspie/Autistics.

I was "late" in most things----like talking, dressing myself, driving....etc.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 5:54 pm

wanderlust77 wrote:
I will shut up when men will stop feeling sorry for themselves and start acting like a man :twisted:

So you support the sexist generalization of men? Men just need to man up. Men don't cry men don't have emotions

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 5:57 pm

SixthTitan wrote:
Well a few things about that.

1. I'm not attracted to men, so that's not my goal.
2. I'm asexual so i don't need sex. I get my powers from working and building projects.
3. I hate when guys stare at me in public, so hurtloam and slw can have all of the male attention they want, I hate it anyway.
4. You should be glad you aren't in a relationship, you only desire what you cannot have but once you're in one, you'll wish you weren't. You can never be happy in that sense.

sly279 wrote:
It's interesting how all the female replies are " you don't need a relationship I don't have one and I'm fine" and all the guys are " yep I get it"
Except maybe hurtloam and slw on here most females have gotten dates, male attention, and thus feel ok being temporarily out f a relationship. For a lot of us aspie men we've never had dates, relationships or female attention and never will. So no we won't be happy alone.

As for the one lady, some few minority of the population is happy alone avoiding all human contact. That's why there's hermits.

Not true I'd be quite happy. The few times I've had long term messaging or that week a girl stayed with me were my happiest times.

I'm also quite happy with stuff I've desired once I've got them. Only one that I regret was the ps vita. Not everyone only wants stuff they can't get cause they can't get it

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 6:00 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
The first obstacle of moving is to find work in the destination place; otherwise it would be hard to survive the new place.

And winning a job overseas (or in another city, state...etc) is very very difficult.

Took me 2 years with professional help to find work I'd been trying for year alone. So on my min income moving to another city and living 2-3 years without a job is impossible. Unless I go homeless which brIngs more issues to finding work.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 6:13 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Don't you think the people who have been THROUGH their 30's are capable of giving advice based on experience?

JrJones lived through his 30's, and said the sex is better than when he was in his 20's. It might be that way for you, too.

I had it better in my 30's than I did in my 20's. Some people are just "late bloomers." Especially Aspie/Autistics.

Jones is a woman so of course she had relationships and sex in her 20s to compare to sex and relationships in her 30s.

Men are far more likely to get relationships and sex when they'd fit and youthful prime then when they get fatter and bald in their 30s

How would we know its better ? Is lasy don't care late 30s sex really better then fit young sex I doubt it. As people get older they can't do as much physically that includes sex without getting sore or hurt. So missionary sex becomes the only sex. No shower sex, sex camping, over chairs , tables etc all the wonderful passionate sex.

I won't believe 30s will get any better. Not if you desire a young relationship instead of being with a older lady who has 4 kids and doesn't want sex and hardly has time to be romantic and will always place her kids over the relationship. No thanks I want a just the two of us passionate love relationship.

Not even touched bf base on how women's requirements for me gets hard to achieve as they age. That 19 old will be fine dating a jobless cute guy but at 30 she wants to be serious buy a house and start a family (usually starts around 24+)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 6:22 pm

I thought JrJones was a man, for some reason.

But still.....it does get better when you're in your 30's.

Look at Giant Hockey Fan. A virgin in his 20's, married in his 30's.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 6:26 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

The woman thing is some weird idea that results from me being a feminist. Some people don't believe that male feminists exist. Sly is just failing to check his sources again, and spreading more lies.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 6:30 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

She registered as a male out of supposed fear we male aspies would harass her or something like that.

I'm practically 30 and it hasn't gotten any better so unless suddenly at 30 something switches in women's heads to make them not care about income, status and looks when they see me it won't get better.
Every single case of it got better in my 30s is from men or about men who got good paying jobs in their 30s after working hard in their 20s and thus become more attractive to women seeking to settle down and have a family.

Hockey fan is a prime case of that he didn't get much luck til he has a good paying job and went to eharmony( a site for people with better paying jobs) lots of cases of losers and nerds havinggn this happen and it's often the advice people give . But if you don't fit that mold then your not going get better. There's no high paying professional job in my future.
I'll work at cabelas min wage part time til they close, remove my department(might happen soon) or fire me. This is literally the best job I can get in a post robotics industry world.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 6:32 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

The woman thing is some weird idea that results from me being a feminist. Some people don't believe that male feminists exist. Sly is just failing to check his sources again, and spreading more lies.

Pretty sure it's was you who posted in the women's thread that your a girl who registered as male to hide being a girl. But I'll admit I could be mistake but pretty sure it was you. When I have more free time I'll try to dig through year of posts to find it . But there's some account that says male that is really a woman.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 6:36 pm

There was a person who was "originally" a man, then "became" a woman because he/she wanted to know the woman's viewpoint. The person remained a woman until he/she was banned. It wasn't JrJones who did this.

Until I see evidence to the contrary, I will assume JrJones is a man.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 6:39 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Back when my despair kicked in (I was 17 years old) was also when I learned that I had Aspergers and a lot of the stories I read in regards to male aspies and romance were not happy ones. I also read up on Brian Gilmartin's love-shyness study and that further fueled my fear. It was like a tarry substance was boiling in my head and stomach. That's how bad it felt. If I read stories from other male aspies who finally did achieve success, it wouldn't encourage me but make me feel like "Why them and not me?" instead.

I did have a short lived relationship when I was 21 but I haven't been able to establish another no matter what I've tried since then.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 6:43 pm

sly279 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Pretty sure it's was you who posted in the women's thread that your a girl who registered as male to hide being a girl. But I'll admit I could be mistake but pretty sure it was you. When I have more free time I'll try to dig through year of posts to find it . But there's some account that says male that is really a woman.

Please don't bring that in here, sly. I've seen Boo do that as well and it seems like it's something he just does for a laugh.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 6:44 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
There was a person who was "originally" a man, then "became" a woman because he/she wanted to know the woman's viewpoint. The person remained a woman until he/she was banned. It wasn't JrJones who did this.

Until I see evidence to the contrary, I will assume JrJones is a man.

Person I'm thinking of is a woman who fetnshed be attacked for being a woman and so registered as a man so she could talk about her issues without being attacked for being a woman.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 6:47 pm

Marknis wrote:
sly279 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Please don't bring that in here, sly. I've seen Boo do that as well and it seems like it's something he just does for a laugh.

I'm not doing at as a laugh i dont know for sure jones is that person but there was a person who Registered male out of irrational fears of being Mis treated for being female and only came clear when people asked them why they were posting in the women's section. It was like year ago or so.

Your lucky to have had a relationship I've never had one :cry:

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 6:49 pm

GiantHockeyFan wrote:
Marknis wrote:
I always got the message that if you weren't in a relationship, you were "flawed". After my parents split up, they started dating other people again. My older brother constantly had girlfriends and so did some of my male cousins. Even my grandmother started dating someone after her lover passed away! Whenever I would see couples hugging, kissing, and smiling, I would wonder "Why them and not me?". My hormones were also kicking in and seeing how sex was depicted in media (From movies to hentai), it fueled a lot of fantasies for me.

It felt like everyone else was invited to a party while my invitation got lost in the mail. I feel like I need love to heal but I can't get it so I keep suffering day after day. When you have a problem but you can't find a solution for the rest of the day, shouldn't that mean you'll never find a solution at all?

I can relate all too well. How much it sucked when all my loser cousins got married one by one while I, the responsible and caring one could not even get a hug from a woman in my 20s. Things obviously did work out but I made a huge mistake being so desperate that I grabbed the first person who showed any interest in me at 29. After I said "f*^$ relationships" at the age of 32 I met my wife a week later. I know it's hard now but in hindsight everything I did built up to that moment and I did NOT "waste" my 20s in any way. Hindsight is 20/20 but I made the best decisions I could have with the knowledge I had.

I wouldn't worry about your lack of experience. For the record my wife would have preferred my low "number" to be even lower than it is and was not turned off it. She WAS turned off by my bitter attitude thanks to crazy ex although luckily she is very understanding: one big positive for someone in their 30s is that there are no ex-spouses or children to worry about. If a woman rejects you for inexperience, thank her for not wasting your time and be glad you know she isn't the one. Besides, you don't even need to share it with anyone, just say you aren't comfortable talking about past relationships yet with someone new.

If it makes you feel any better most of the women who rejected me over the years are either still single or in miserable relationships meanwhile my wife gets upset sometimes because other women check me out regularly. I would have NEVER dreamed of that happening in my 20s! the trick is to have inner confidence that you are a valuable person, you don't care what other ignorant, judgmental people think of you and you deserve to be treated with respect, weird or not. Easier said than done but learn that and attracting a relationship becomes easier than you would have imagined.

I guess I just haven't figured out how to be okay with myself. I feel like I am "damaged" or "malfunctioning" due to my past failures. Just how can I decide that I am a worthy person?