Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 3:20 pm

I think my sensory are getting worse. It’s my upstairs neighbors, they put me in a bad mood & I felt like crying all morning. I’m listening to music hoping it with help, the upstairs neighbors noises are so powerful. I did cry for a short time, I stopped cuz crying too much can cause me to throw up. I’m getting better now, my cat is sleeping on my lap & I’m listening to my fave singer Bryan Adams.

I wish earplugs worked.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 3:23 pm

Were they making a lot of noise? I'm sorry you felt bad earlier! I am glad you are feeling better listening to music though :D .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 3:36 pm

Neighbors can be so annoying! I live in an apartment and one of my neighbors have a little dog down stairs and everytime it comes outside, it starts barking non stop!

I also hate when kids play on the stairs, they make constant noises that gets on my freakin nerves!

Did you have upstairs neighbors before? It could be that your sensory issues aren't getting worse instead that you just now have more things triggering it.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."