Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 1:41 pm

We haven't had any Honest Trailers on Screen Junkies for a while now and I only just found out why. The guy who makes them got fired because he gave two women Sexual Harassment and assaulted them. I didn't get the full story so I might be a little sketchy on the details. I don't know what that means for Honest Trailers. Does that mean they're not going to make anymore and what about the old ones? Would I be a terrible person to go back and watch those? Because you know the guy who made them was a bad man and doesn't watching those make me a bad person too? I mean I didn't know one person was responsible I thought it was a bunch of people. I mean I don't know what to think anymore.

Romansky123
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Oct 2017, 4:20 pm

No your not defined by an entertainer.personality just because you like the content doesn't mean your a bad person

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Oct 2017, 7:26 am

Romansky123 wrote:
No your not defined by an entertainer.personality just because you like the content doesn't mean your a bad person
Doing bad things shouldn't make everything the person has ever done be considered bad so I don't think your a bad person for watching them.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition