Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 8:14 pm

Everyday I have a hard time not being happy around my family, friends, and coworkers. They're all having a fun time and I want to have a fun time too. It's very hard for me to not get sad or angry. I wish I could get better. I'm taking medication everyday and going by the doctor's orders. I sometimes ramble and rant and rave when I forget I already said enough or forgot that what I said originally already implied what I'm about to say.

I have depression and I have ADHD, so I'm hyperactively sad and angry each day when I don't want to be.

Anyone going through this too?

Clakker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Oct 2017, 10:21 pm

Quote:
I sometimes ramble and rant and rave when I forget I already said enough or forgot that what I said originally already implied what I'm about to say.

I do this, as well.

Prowlsgirl
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Nov 2017, 8:45 pm

ZachGoodwin wrote:
I have depression and I have ADHD, so I'm hyperactively sad and angry each day when I don't want to be.

I'm severely bipolar, and it sounds like one of my mixed episodes. Energy to spare with no drive or desire to do anything.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2017, 4:24 pm

ZachGoodwin wrote:
Everyday I have a hard time not being happy around my family, friends, and coworkers. They're all having a fun time and I want to have a fun time too. It's very hard for me to not get sad or angry. I wish I could get better. I'm taking medication everyday and going by the doctor's orders. I sometimes ramble and rant and rave when I forget I already said enough or forgot that what I said originally already implied what I'm about to say.

Anyone going through this too?

Can be very mixed for me. sometimes it's off and on sometimes it's worse or better. Just don't let that get in the way.

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2017, 10:28 am

Yes. I’m able to cover it up...most of the time. I get embarrassed when it shows. Sometimes it looks like bitterness instead of sadness, and I glare at people without meaning to and feel guilty afterwards.

elbowgrease
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2017, 11:53 am

I can relate.
Also have ADHD and depression. Generally over the anger part, still there and it has it's place.
My moods range from depressed to numb, basically.

cuddle
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Dec 2017, 4:58 pm

I'm ADHD and Borderline. Some days are worse than others. A lot less once I got my PTSD under-control though.