Women blame him for spiking drinks

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2017, 8:47 pm

I have a friend with aspergers who goes out regurley too bars and clubs.

My friend is really anxious,quiet and shy in social settings but sometimes women accuse him of spiking there drinks etc just because he is quiet.

Do you think that's unfair?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2017, 11:49 pm

It’s a typical response very similar to “looking like a serial killer” for being quiet and having social problems.

Is it unfair? Yes, if it was me I’d put them in their place. Maybe it will stop them doing it to the next person.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2017, 3:47 am

Quiet, shy, anxious people don't belong in bars.

Sometime World
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Oct 2017, 4:56 am

Yeah I've had this treatment because I'm quiet at times and don't know how to chip in and impress women. I'm quiet because I'm constantly spoken over or ignored. I have very little going on in my life I have little to talk about.

I think if your not great looking guy and not the social butterfly, you sort of become the sitting duck for slurs like "gay", "creepy", "serial killer" or a guy with prurient interests.

You should stand up for yourself. If they know it gets under your skin and continue to do it... find better company than those dicks.

MarissaKay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Oct 2017, 9:22 am

Poor guy! That's totally unfair for those girls to make that assumption about him! On the bright side, though, if they're going to judge him for being quiet and shy, then your friend may have dodged some bullets.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2017, 2:48 pm

MarissaKay wrote:
Poor guy! That's totally unfair for those girls to make that assumption about him! On the bright side, though, if they're going to judge him for being quiet and shy, then your friend may have dodged some bullets.

Why is it only women who do it too him?

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2017, 2:52 pm

What does he look like? My theory is some women are mean to men they find attractive but who are not socially acceptable as dating material.

MarissaKay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Oct 2017, 3:45 pm

Jamesy wrote:

We girls sometimes grow up hearing stories about men slipping things in our drinks at bars to take advantage of us later. It's a legitimate problem. You may have even heard about those guys who invented a nail polish that changes color if it's exposed to such tampered drinks.

I could understand the accusations from these women if your friend pesters them after they ask him to go away, but I'm not getting the impression that's what your friend is doing. One of the key things we're told is to be wary of people who are acting "suspiciously", but it sounds like he's just quiet. From the information I see, those girls are being overly judgmental of him- he's not doing anything that deserves suspicion.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2017, 3:57 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
What does he look like? My theory is some women are mean to men they find attractive but who are not socially acceptable as dating material.

He looks like keanu reeves

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2017, 4:26 pm

I can't tell if you are joking or not but if he does look like Keanu then they probably fancy him but think their friends would take the piss if they knew so go out of their way to prove they don't.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2017, 4:34 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
I can't tell if you are joking or not but if he does look like Keanu then they probably fancy him but think their friends would take the piss if they knew so go out of their way to prove they don't.

No I am not joking

Can i just add my friend is in pain/discomfort sometimes because he has issues with his stomach. That can make him quiet

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2017, 5:15 pm

Jamesy wrote:
MarissaKay wrote:

Probably because it’s not very common for men to spike mens drinks unless they’re gay, which clearly he isn’t.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 9:53 am

No, they're judging him wrongly because his behaviour confuses them. They will have noticed him near them and probably expected him to approach one of them, they may of discussed this. When he doesn't they see his behaviour as odd.
I hope your friend does not stop going out because of this. Not spending a long time watching or standing near one group of women for long periods might help, circulate a bit.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 11:41 am

This thread clinches something I suspected lately: women are becoming increasingly hateful toward beta males. I remember how back in the 90's, if a woman rejected a man she didn't like, she just wanted him to leave her and her friends alone; that's it. She wasn't interested in doing more against him. If she saw another woman take interest in him, she might raise an eyebrow, but ultimately, she didn't care.

But today, when a woman rejects a beta male, she wants to make sure he never get near another woman again. All with false accusations of spiking drinks, rants of "omg!! ! ewwww!! !" on social media, etc. While getting older meant losing my hair and teeth, and no longer being able to stay up until 5:00 AM, becoming completely apathetic toward dating/sex is one thing I'm happy about.

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Nov 2017, 8:40 pm

And feminists wonder why people don't believe them when they cry rape.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 10:03 pm

Aaendi wrote:
And feminists wonder why people don't believe them when they cry rape.

I don't think that really applies here, these women have not reported anything to the police I don't think they are literally accusing him of spiking their drinks. They are bullying him for being different implying he is predatory.