Page 8 of 56 [ 890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 56  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 9:18 pm

it appears that, almost all the time, almost everyone acts like he/she (1) knows everything (2) is much more important than they are (3) is morally entitled to get whatever they want immediately (4) is deities' gift to the solar system (5) is morally innocent (6) is perfect (7) and entitled to judge/assess.

they act so theatrical/dramatic/emotional. any time you do or say something they do not like, they tell you it is "disrespectful" or "rude". as if you invented disrespect. and then they unleash the full. unlimited amount of anger. and they act morally justified.

it feels awkward, when strangers make conversation with me. or attempt to. b/c i feel guilty that i am not approachable. but if i am approachable, then the wrong type could approach me, just like the correct type.

bowel movements often take a long time, with straining. often rocks. and feels incomplete.

loud noises startle me easily

when someone says "i'm sorry she scared you", as if to show empathy/sympathy, when they should've apologized. their dog was off leash and that is illegal. but they do not care what is illegal.

usually when someone has a problem with me, i do not come up with the model answer, in real time. after the fact.

bad, wrong.

no job prospects. no dignity. sometimes, someone acts like i have no rights or emotions b/c i do not have a job.

when someone says "huh" and "what" instead of "excuse me". that is not the etiquette equivalent.

homophobia

impatient/reckless drivers, drive like a murderer is chasing them

today at Whole Foods, i purposely went through the Cafe entrance, to avoid the security guard. and it was a different security guardd. but now i feel like i have to do that, every time. b/c i do not know who the security guard will be. and when i see him, he could see me too. not an inconvenience, but just one more thing to remember.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 10:38 pm

How there is two definitions of anti-social... It makes it hard to describe Shadow to people. Shadow is the kind that is completely voided of the sense morality and laws and he's a criminal. He's not the other kind of anti-social which a lot of people associate the canonical Shadow the Hedgehog with.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 11:06 pm

Some of us are too superficial and materialistic

Getting blamed for things

Homophobia

Classism

Not having nearly as much energy as everyone else

Constantly wanting to gorge

Feeling exhausted all the time

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 1:41 pm

The "big three" forms of hatred: racism, sexism, and homophobia.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 8:47 pm

At the bus stop, a woman told me that I did not speak English.

Just because I ain't white.

And I was too lazy to correct her.

Extroverts annoying

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 8:50 pm

When I’m stressed my jaw pain or TMJ like symptoms seem to worsen. Even causes me to pause when speaking since the pain seems to worsen when talk in the phone. Talking on the phone doesn’t stress me out, just have stress in my life now.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 9:56 pm

worrying about whether the car i want has been sold or not :skull:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Feb 2018, 12:40 am

Why are bullies always the good guys? Why are they also the heroes of most people's lives? Why is it that when anyone challenges a bully's belief system suddenly that anyone is a bully herself/himself? It seems to me that maybe this world prefers bullies than they do anyone who tries to promote intellectual ideas. Apparently intellects are mad scientists wanting to rule the world, and yet we can't seem to find anything really against anyone who happens to not have any intellectual qualities. Sure, we can find them as high school bullies, but beyond that, no no no no, you are an absolute benefit to society for calling everyone who is an intellect a moron and stomping on their career chances is what makes you a hero to everyone.

Yeah, sure, totally I'm a bully, and you are a victim, and my proof is that I disagree. Being opinionated suddenly appears unsavory in this politically correct time. I'm going to take the badge of being a childish twerp who has nothing, because it certainly does beat being an overly powerful inconsiderate jerk who takes on anyone.

I'm going to accept I'm a boy and not a man, because apparently being a man means hurting yourself instead of being civilized.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 1:04 am

Misogyny. And people who don't read the rules.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 4:41 pm

Humans

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 10:15 pm

counselors/extroverts/almost everyone i have ever interacted with, are so theatrical. they act like every waking moment must be an Oscar winning performance. they act totally arrogant, like they are so awesome. they do not "pick your battles". they are big egoes".

at this point, i can pretty much predict accurately the counselor's response: "unfortunate thing that happened", "sorry", "distressed", "help", "people", "eat". euphemisms. "got mad", felt bad".

used to be really comfortable around her and confident in her skills.

but now it all seems like a flow chart.

unless she's talking about my diagnoses, she does not sound like she knows what she's talking about. she is not "lying", or making it up. but she is just way too dramatic.

and besides if it is so predictable, why don't i just tell myself what she would have told me.

counseling: can't cope with it. can't cope without it.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 11:11 pm

When I feel like people are stalking me on Second Life.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 11:22 pm

When someone asks "are you ok?", "may I help you?", Or "do you have a question?"

Like they know everything, and are so powerful, kind and awesome.

"Question" has a positive connotation, but it means "interrogative statement". As in CIA interrogation

How nobody wants to be my friend

How they care too much about appearances and $$$$

Even Democrats

How they get so dramatic

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 11:32 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
it appears that, almost all the time, almost everyone acts like he/she (1) knows everything (2) is much more important than they are (3) is morally entitled to get whatever they want immediately (4) is deities' gift to the solar system (5) is morally innocent (6) is perfect (7) and entitled to judge/assess.

If it's almost everyone, then it's likely an aspect of the human species and perhaps we should be forgiving of these things much as we might be forgiving of cats for scratching on furniture, as annoying as it may be.

they act so theatrical/dramatic/emotional. any time you do or say something they do not like, they tell you it is "disrespectful" or "rude". as if you invented disrespect. and then they unleash the full. unlimited amount of anger. and they act morally justified.

It would be unusual for one to go through life without upsetting someone. Some people you just can't win with. They will have to just be upset.

it feels awkward, when strangers make conversation with me. or attempt to. b/c i feel guilty that i am not approachable. but if i am approachable, then the wrong type could approach me, just like the correct type.

I suppose in some instances it's appropriate for someone to seem approachable...are these people you work with or have some responsibility to?

bowel movements often take a long time, with straining. often rocks. and feels incomplete.

This may be due to lack of fiber in your diet. A cup of steamed or boiled vegetables a day might help, though you should consult a doctor about your bowel issues. They may want to do a colonoscopy.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 6:17 pm

Humans and contemporary society

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 7:12 pm

My mom refusing to seek treatment for her anger issues.