Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 6:08 pm

Do people just feel like crying for no reason? I do. My life is SO MESSED up! I’m deciding whether I should talk to my sister or not talk to her, she has a way to make me very very angry & upset, she thinks she the only one that should get angry, she wants to see the bad in me, cuz I acted so badly when we loss our mom over 4 years ago, she was acting so badly too. She told me years later, she was at her worse, but I cannot be at my worse. I am SOOOO MUCH better now, I don’t need her like I needed her over 4 years ago, if tell her, she won’t believe me. She not the only one that gets me angry, my dad, sometimes my grandmother & living in my apartment. My apartment is depressing me, there alot of bad energy here. I have to clean more & find a social worker, I REALLY NEED to move out of here. I feel like I’m going soooooo crazy living here.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 7:07 pm

(Hugs) Things will get better. Keep sticking up for yourself and fighting your corner.

elbowgrease
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 9:33 pm

fifasy wrote:
(Hugs) Things will get better. Keep sticking up for yourself and fighting your corner.

I second that.