There's plenty of fish in the ocean

Page 2 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 4:48 pm

Ichinin wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Also most of us don’t live in the ocean we live in small ponds with no river or stream access

Some of us live in a large ocean, only to find out that it's filled with dolphins - and you're a turtle.

Explain? Do dolphins eat turtles or something?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 4:50 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Trust me: there are plenty of fish in lakes, too.....probably much more than any quantity of fisherman.

In my area there’s way more fishermen(men) then fish(women) and he fish are super high standards and picky.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 5:00 pm

I think Ichinin was talking about the difference between "apples and oranges."

In other words, you might be different----but it doesn't mean you're inferior.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 5:43 pm

sly279 wrote:
Explain? Do dolphins eat turtles or something?

kraftiekortie wrote:
I think Ichinin was talking about the difference between "apples and oranges."

Well there is that, and the fact that Dolphins have lots of sex for fun, and Turtles hardly ever get some action and live long and boring lives.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 5:53 pm

racheypie666 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Chicks are fish, too.

I am, most certainly, a fisherman.

:lol:

Oh kraftie I do love you!

Chicks are not fish.

Chicks taste like chicken.

(A part of the chick does smell fishy tho...)

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 12:11 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chicks are not fish.

Only if they don't take care of their personal hygiene down there (a yeast infection can make her smell like a fishmarket).

NorthWind
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 1:02 pm

Ichinin wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Also most of us don’t live in the ocean we live in small ponds with no river or stream access

Some of us live in a large ocean, only to find out that it's filled with dolphins - and you're a turtle.

Turtles are not too bad though.

Cat23
Raven
Raven

25 Nov 2017, 9:08 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
racheypie666 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Chicks are fish, too.

I am, most certainly, a fisherman.

:lol:

Oh kraftie I do love you!

Chicks are not fish.

It’s good u know chicken from fish Boo

“I know it’s tuna, but it says “chicken... by the sea”~Jessica Simpson

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 1:22 am

Ichinin wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chicks are not fish.

Only if they don't take care of their personal hygiene down there (a yeast infection can make her smell like a fishmarket).

It depends on several factors... but it only smelled like fish 1 time out of all times.

Before that I thought it was an internet myth

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 1:45 am

FunkyPunky wrote:
I've been turned down by dozens (maybe hundreds) of women. Most of them could barely be called attractive by society's standards but they were convinced they could catch a better bigger fish than me anyway. But do you know how many I've thrown back? One. And she was crazy. Would send a new picture of herself flipping me off every ten minutes and get mad if I didn't tell her how funny she was.

Being rejected on online dating doesn’t really count as a proper rejection. In that case, I’ve been rejected 1000s of times as well. Everyone rejects everyone. Well, not literally, but it’s way worse than real lufe getting to know people and liking them for who they are.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 1:50 am

Ichinin wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chicks are not fish.

It’s not a yeast infection. It’s bacterial vaginitis that smells like fish. Period also smells like fish, but that’s a different story.

Also vaginas are a haven to all types of bacteria. The smell can happen without poor hygiene. It can be caused by gut flora inbalance. If you notice the smell, then you go to the doctor, as it needs antibiotics.

Women have 3 holes in very close proximity. It’s perfectly normal to have to get antibiotics every now and then, unless you’re extremely lucky.

“Having a shower” will not fix the cause of a fishy smell.

Please educate yourself on vaginal health and wellness.

Soliloquist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Nov 2017, 4:44 am

hale_bopp wrote:

It’s not a yeast infection. It’s bacterial vaginitis that smells like fish.

Quote:

6 Common Causes of Fishy Odors

1. Bacterial Vaginosis

The most common cause of an unpleasant, or fishy, odor is an infection – bacterial vaginosis in particular. Doctors are still unsure of what causes this infection, but common symptoms include:

Fishy odor.
Grey or white thin discharge.
Burning during urination or intercourse.

Bacterial vaginosis is typically transmitted through sexual intercourse, and is treated with antibiotics. See your doctor right away if you think you might have this type of infection.

2. Trichomoniasis

Trichomoniasis is a sexually transmitted infection caused by a parasite. Most women don’t experience any symptoms, but if they do present themselves, women often experience:

Frothy discharge that is green or yellow in color.
Discharge that has a fishy odor.
Burning during sex or urination.

Trichomoniasis is easily treated with a single round of antibiotics, so see your doctor if you suspect that you might have this STI.

3. Yeast Infection

Yeast infections are common among women, and often causes a thick white or yellow discharge to appear. The discharge may also take on a fishy smell, and you may experience soreness, itching and burning as well.

This type of infection is typically treated with an antifungal medication that can be purchased over the counter.

[Read more about Yeast Infection]

4. Sweat

Sweat can cause unpleasant smells in the vaginal area. These odors are caused by the apocrine sweat glands in your vaginal area – the same glands found in your armpits. When these glands secrete oils, the bacteria on your skin metabolize them and emit a distinct odor. The more sweat you produce in this area, the stronger the odor will be.

If you have a habit of wearing tight clothing or underwear, trapped sweat in your groin may be causing the fishy odor. Overweight women, in particular, have this issue as skin folds trap sweat and lead to unpleasant smells.

5. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease

Also known as PID, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease is caused by bacteria, and is typically transmitted through sexual intercourse. The bacteria travels through the vagina and into the uterus.

PID is often the late-stage result of an STD, like chlamydia or gonorrhea. Most women don’t realize that they have this disease until they begin experiencing chronic pain or have difficulty getting pregnant. When symptoms do present themselves, women often experience fishy odors, pelvic pain, fatigue, painful urination or sex, fever and heavy discharge.

6. The Foods You Eat

You may not realize it, but the foods you eat can actually affect your vaginal odor. Foods that have strong scents, like garlic, pepper, chilies, fish, blue cheese, onion, cabbage and broccoli can cause strange odors. If food is causing the fishy smell, try eliminating them from your diet to see if the smell improves.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

26 Nov 2017, 7:51 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Ichinin wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chicks are not fish.

It’s not a yeast infection. It’s bacterial vaginitis that smells like fish. Period also smells like fish, but that’s a different story.

Also vaginas are a haven to all types of bacteria. The smell can happen without poor hygiene. It can be caused by gut flora inbalance. If you notice the smell, then you go to the doctor, as it needs antibiotics.

Women have 3 holes in very close proximity. It’s perfectly normal to have to get antibiotics every now and then, unless you’re extremely lucky.

“Having a shower” will not fix the cause of a fishy smell.

Sara Silverman did a spiell about this :arrow:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 7:59 am

Use BIDET, there are whole cultures who use it.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 8:05 am

Sounds pretty fishy to me :P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 4:48 pm

From ocean and fish to vaginal talk....WP is getting weirder.