Kinda like it 28%  28%  [ 8 ]
Don't care 14%  14%  [ 4 ]
Hate it 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 29

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 2:10 pm

I find water fascinating and I always did. It was much stronger when I were a child though. I still like looking at rivers and such and touching the water but when I were a young child I literally had to approach every water source within my sight. And get wet... just to have a sensory meltdown. :lol: It took a while for me to know better.

Hypercoaster
Raven
Raven

16 Dec 2017, 2:26 pm

I love fountains. When I last went to Vegas, I was mesmerized by the Bellagio fountains and could have watched them all day. Other than that, I hate water. Mostly because it's my main sensory issue. Well, that and I have a weird quirk (one I've never heard anybody else ever having) where I can't drink plain/pure water. I literally gag on it.

What I'm fascinated by is ICE. I adore ice. It is gorgeous! One of my favorite things about winter is pulling off icicles from roofs and smashing them to the ground. I could watch ice sculptures forever. I love seeing ice shatter. It's just so beautiful. I also love seeing waterfalls frozen. I think I've always loved ice. I remember as a toddler one of my favorite Tom & Jerry episodes was the one where Tom floods the basement and freezes it and Jerry ice skates on the floor.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 3:56 pm

There is something slightly soothing about watching rain drops fall on lakes or rivers, rippling across the water in a crisp air. I love watching the ripples in the water, much like I enjoy watching string strum fast... the blur of movement you see when you spin rope or string, or strum a plastic band/ piece of string as it wobbles up and down before once again settling. Watching it can almost be hypnotic, it's almost calming.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 6:15 pm

I wouldn't say that I enjoy, very much, BEING in the water. I am able to swim, and sometimes feel pretty good in the water----but nothing special, really.

But, I'm similar to Lost Dragon in that I enjoy watching waterfalls, and feel that a steady rain in a beautiful area (while indoors) is romantic, indeed. I like watching the Tempest of the Sea. It's very poetic contemplating how water affects Nature, how profound an effect it has on it.