Walter Shaub: "Take To The Streets If Trump Fires Mueller"

Page 5 of 8 [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2017, 8:13 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
There had been one agent on the investigation who had expressed Anti-Trump views, and he had been promptly fired once his emails were uncovered. All other accusations of being Pro-Clinton is just conspiracy theories spouted by Republican yes men, as well as those GOP crypto-fascists who are calling for a "purge" in the FB I and Justice Department (that's the sort of talk one would expect from Hitler and Stalin).

No sorry. You can't just dismiss facts you don't like as right wing conspiracy theories. You do that all the time. Stop being so biased and only believing what you want to believe. Weissman attended Clinton's election party and Aaron Zebley, a former partner at WilmerHale and a former chief of staff to Mueller when he served as FBI director, represented Justin Cooper, a key figure in the Clinton email controversy.

These people are crooks just like Trump and they have their own agenda. They and people on this forum still haven't accepted the election result so it's hilarious that they call people fascists.

The longer all this drags out the loonier it looks and also gets. Despite the huge amount of fervor being put into it, I don't think it has quite enough steam to keep going for another 3 years. If Mueller falls flat on pushing a tenuous obstruction of justice indictment, after stalling for as much time as he can, maybe folks will finally settle down some. Or maybe they'll just keep running around in circles raving about all the fascism etc. Those not caught up in that have been laughing their asses off at the hysterics. If I live to be an old man, this is something I'll always have to look back on and lmao at, really no matter how it turns out.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2017, 12:11 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
There had been one agent on the investigation who had expressed Anti-Trump views, and he had been promptly fired once his emails were uncovered. All other accusations of being Pro-Clinton is just conspiracy theories spouted by Republican yes men, as well as those GOP crypto-fascists who are calling for a "purge" in the FB I and Justice Department (that's the sort of talk one would expect from Hitler and Stalin).

No sorry. You can't just dismiss facts you don't like as right wing conspiracy theories. You do that all the time. Stop being so biased and only believing what you want to believe. Weissman attended Clinton's election party and Aaron Zebley, a former partner at WilmerHale and a former chief of staff to Mueller when he served as FBI director, represented Justin Cooper, a key figure in the Clinton email controversy.

These people are crooks just like Trump and they have their own agenda. They and people on this forum still haven't accepted the election result so it's hilarious that they call people fascists.

So someone attended a party - with how many other people? - or someone else did their job as a lawyer for a Clinton employee. Your reaching. If anyone's sources are biased, I fear they are yours.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2017, 12:13 pm

EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The longer all this drags out the loonier it looks and also gets. Despite the huge amount of fervor being put into it, I don't think it has quite enough steam to keep going for another 3 years. If Mueller falls flat on pushing a tenuous obstruction of justice indictment, after stalling for as much time as he can, maybe folks will finally settle down some. Or maybe they'll just keep running around in circles raving about all the fascism etc. Those not caught up in that have been laughing their asses off at the hysterics. If I live to be an old man, this is something I'll always have to look back on and lmao at, really no matter how it turns out.

Mueller is getting people like Flynn to cooperate. It isn't going to last three years for Trump.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2017, 12:15 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
IMHO, our leadership at present is a big joke.

And sadly, that isn't a joke. :(

and where are the satirists, the comedians, it seems like president prettyhair is too ridiculous for satire.

Actually, Bill Maher has been making fun of Trump's hair for years now. In fact, Trump took Maher to court after Maher suggested that Trump's father was an orangutan, as that ape is the only source in nature with the same color of hair as Trump's. Trump in fact brought his birth certificate to court to prove that his old man wasn't an ape. Needless to say, the judge laughed the case out of court, which gave Maher license to continue to rag on Trump's hair.
It is said, psychopaths have no understanding of humor. Trump is living proof of that.

Oh the irony. I guess you two missed the story where the left wing had a meltdown and forced an apology from Vanity Fair because they made fun of Hillary?

What does that have to do with the matter of Trump's ridiculous hair?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2017, 8:15 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Mueller is getting people like Flynn to cooperate.

Mueller got someone they charged with lying to them to "cooperate" with them to keep them from going after his son, big whoop. Other than that, all anyone knows is Mueller is questioning more and more people, which could just mean he's on a wild goose chase, which is what this thing has looked like all along.

Kraichgauer wrote:
It isn't going to last three years for Trump.

That's what you've been fervently hoping and wishing for since he was elected, but that doesn't mean it's anywhere actually near happening.

Last edited by EzraS on 29 Dec 2017, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2017, 8:22 pm

the very same types dissing Mueller were cheering on Ken Starr. :roll:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2017, 8:37 pm

auntblabby wrote:
the very same types dissing Mueller were cheering on Ken Starr. :roll:

Unlike Mueller, Ken Starr had solid detailed evidence to present rather than claiming it was "classified".

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2017, 8:38 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

and where are the satirists, the comedians, it seems like president prettyhair is too ridiculous for satire.

Well, as a matter of fact....

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2017, 8:50 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Well, as a matter of fact....

mebbe in these times, what is needed is something akin to "the opposite of comedy."

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2017, 4:44 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Mueller got someone they charged with lying to them to "cooperate" with them to keep them from going after his son, big whoop. Other than that, all anyone knows is Mueller is questioning more and more people, which could just mean he's on a wild goose chase, which is what this thing has looked like all along.

Kraichgauer wrote:

That's what you've been fervently hoping and wishing for since he was elected, but that doesn't mean it's anywhere actually near happening.

That hardly means there isn't something to the investigation just because they used Flynn's son for leverage. It's just Fox and Breitbart saying there isn't anything to Mueller's investigation.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2017, 6:21 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Kraichgauer wrote:

That hardly means there isn't something to the investigation just because they used Flynn's son for leverage. It's just Fox and Breitbart saying there isn't anything to Mueller's investigation.

They convicted Flynn for lying to them specifically, so it's a bit ridiculous that he's the guy they're depending on. I very rarely visit Fox and never visit Breitbart, and I'm saying so far it looks like the only thing Mueller might have is a shaky obstruction of justice charge. But even that looks like a long shot. I know that's probably hard to see that nestled within a CNN cocoon.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2017, 7:19 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

So someone attended a party - with how many other people? - or someone else did their job as a lawyer for a Clinton employee. Your reaching. If anyone's sources are biased, I fear they are yours.

Not my researching. Comes from numerous sources including the Wall Street Journal. Like you would ignore it if similar information came up against Trump. The facts are biased to you because they don't fit with your narrative.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2017, 7:22 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Actually, Bill Maher has been making fun of Trump's hair for years now. In fact, Trump took Maher to court after Maher suggested that Trump's father was an orangutan, as that ape is the only source in nature with the same color of hair as Trump's. Trump in fact brought his birth certificate to court to prove that his old man wasn't an ape. Needless to say, the judge laughed the case out of court, which gave Maher license to continue to rag on Trump's hair.
It is said, psychopaths have no understanding of humor. Trump is living proof of that.

Oh the irony. I guess you two missed the story where the left wing had a meltdown and forced an apology from Vanity Fair because they made fun of Hillary?

What does that have to do with the matter of Trump's ridiculous hair?

It shows the people against Trump are the psychos according to your logic. Really, please do at least try and work stuff out on your own instead of me having to explain everything.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2017, 7:24 pm

Anyone sane and rational is saying this whole thing is a joke. Respected and award winners like John Pilger and Noam Chomsky.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 6:04 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Kraichgauer wrote:

They convicted Flynn for lying to them specifically, so it's a bit ridiculous that he's the guy they're depending on. I very rarely visit Fox and never visit Breitbart, and I'm saying so far it looks like the only thing Mueller might have is a shaky obstruction of justice charge. But even that looks like a long shot. I know that's probably hard to see that nestled within a CNN cocoon.

They got Flynn to plea bargain to a lesser charge, so he can be used to testify against Trump.
Just because Mueller's investigation isn't leaking, or because he's not show boating what he has, hardly means he doesn't have anything. Far from it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 6:07 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Not my researching. Comes from numerous sources including the Wall Street Journal. Like you would ignore it if similar information came up against Trump. The facts are biased to you because they don't fit with your narrative.

The Wall Street Journal is hardly an unbiased source as they have a reputation of being very pro-conservative.
I could just as easily say you're ignoring the facts that don't support your narrative.